EVGA

EVGA NU Audio Card Is Worth Every Penny!

Author
god_of_blood_93
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/07/31 02:20:50 (permalink)
The EVGA NU Sound card is just outstanding! The card has a very clean, clear sound, which is very open and authentic. In some cases, designers focus on clearness so much that they tend to drain the life right out of the music. This is not the case with the reproduction presented by the EVGA NU. I'm pleasantly surprised at the card play-back quality for this price point. It's nice to see that EVGA is concentrating on the underlying aspects of serious audio circuit design such as ensuring clean power is feeding the circuit, high-quality caps are providing the filtering and premium grade amps are ensuring clean, clear, musical reproduction. The card provided excellent sound quality using either the Sennheiser HD800’s or the HD650.

It's awesome that EVGA used the higher quality machined opamp sockets and included another set of opamps to give the end-user some choices and threw in some pliers to help with proper install without damaging the card or the IC’s. 

To the ears, the EVGA NU is an amazing sounding card for the price point! EVGA is definitely pushing the bar higher in the sound cards world with the release of the EVGA NU. People we have THE answer: Yes, the EVGA NU is the go-to for sound cards!

1 Reply Related Threads

PCSg2
    • Total Posts : 18
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: EVGA NU Audio Card Is Worth Every Penny! 2019/08/21 06:31:19 (permalink)
    I got recently my hands on the NU Audio with a pair of HD650 and I do enjoy how they sound together, however I would like to know how the HD800 work with this card (and especially compared to the HD650) since I remember reviewers at launch that didn’t quite enjoy these headphones but did quite like the HD800 S more because of their ''more melodic'' sound signature.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile