EVGA

X299 MICRO2 Bios request

Author
zGunBLADEz
  • Total Posts : 58
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
2019/07/17 07:48:56 (permalink)
Hi, i want to request PerCore + differential Voltage and favorite core numbered cores in bios.

I swaped my AsRock Extreme 4 M-Atx for this board and i find lackluster the bios like very poor bare bone essentials... Main offender is the PerCore+different Voltage controller like the asrock have. 

Which is one of the best features x299 have that you can overclock by core specifics using different voltages..

Thanks in advance

4 Replies Related Threads

bcavnaugh
    The Crunchinator
    • Total Posts : 38977
    • Ribbons : 282
    Re: X299 MICRO2 Bios request 2019/07/17 07:59:04 (permalink)
    zGunBLADEz
    Hi, i want to request PerCore + differential Voltage and favorite core numbered cores in bios.

I swaped my AsRock Extreme 4 M-Atx for this board and i find lackluster the bios like very poor bare bone essentials... Main offender is the PerCore+different Voltage controller like the asrock have. 

Which is one of the best features x299 have that you can overclock by core specifics using different voltages..

Thanks in advance

Maybe good ideal for the Dark Model but not seeing this on a Micro Motherboard.

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

zGunBLADEz
    Re: X299 MICRO2 Bios request 2019/07/17 08:07:59 (permalink)
    bcavnaugh
    zGunBLADEz

Thanks in advance

Maybe good ideal for the Dark Model but not seeing this on a Micro Motherboard.

I dont know why only for the dark!!! The micro2 is a well capable board, i have a 7940x dual 1080tis on it just fine the vrms are on check.. 4000Mhz quad is fine too as well..
    its a shame having this type of quality board and the bios/software is not there.. HwInfo helps me with some of the readings..

They re-released this board with a extra 8 pin and a better vrm cooler, main reason i didnt bought the first one bcuz only 1 8 pin and the vrm heatsink were a joke..
    This board is literally a baby dark board with a lackluster set of software and bios options like barebones settings... it just sucks

im thinking returning the board!!! if im  being honest the bios/software is totally lacking. This are features from x299 which are not there. Theres more stuff in bios that are missing there...

this is in my asrock x299M extreme4 set per core on bios, it will number too the cores from better to worst... as well per core overclocking setting. This board only let you do one multi all cores or by core usage set multiplier not per core + differential voltage..

i tried using the intel extreme app, but the settings dont stick its a hassle they do on adaptive.. This is a intel feature that ITS NOT THERE....
    even the app from intel shows you this

also,  evga leet dont open for some weird reason.
    post edited by zGunBLADEz - 2019/07/17 09:10:03
    jollydet
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 164
    Re: X299 MICRO2 Bios request 2019/07/19 16:49:17 (permalink)
    I agree with you on the per core voltage. The Dark does not have it either and Its the one feature i crave and is certainly useful for power tuning at high overclocks when your dealing with 500+ watts of heat. My asrock x299 taichi xe with per core voltage i can knock about 30watts off my 7960x@ 4.8@ 1.22v with per core voltage whilst retaining the same performance numbers and stability.
    zGunBLADEz
    Re: X299 MICRO2 Bios request 2019/07/26 12:05:57 (permalink)
    also why theres a vroc on this board and no pci bifurcation on bios?
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile