EVGA

Getting a bundle of a videocards

Author
Valtor_Erick
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/06/19 15:34:07 (permalink)
Well my question is really simple for now - I was about to get a full stock of a video cards for parts from the other side of the world(like that is still going to be cheeper then to get that form the conner store), but I have a interesting coinsedence: I'm not at my place right now and I want to ship'em directly tomy place, but I already picked them up in York where I actually is right now. So the question is over here is as follows - If I get that bundle to some service of moving stuff, like  for instance, do they iven get that to my place or I have to get it back to the postal service and ship that like that, as that is kindda slow for my and I need those boxes right when I arrive to my place tostart working with'em.
Thanksin advance, for any clarification!

1 Reply Related Threads

catawalks
    • Total Posts : 58
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Getting a bundle of a videocards 2019/06/19 15:58:47 (permalink)
    What sort of moving stuff service, do you mean a service such as UPS or FedEx? They both will deliver straight to your door. Royal Mail will too but they will hand it off to the local courier service once it lands in the destination country, such as USPS.

With all of the above shipping services you will be able choose your delivery window (e.g. Next day air, 2 day, standard, etc.)

7700k + Titan V wrapped in an EVGA Hadron Air
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile