CORSAIR Expands Its Lineup of Performance Gaming Mice

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102262
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/06/13 12:02:24 (permalink)
https://www.techpowerup.com/256524/corsair-expands-its-lineup-of-performance-gaming-mice-with-the-new-nightsword-rgb-and-m55-rgb-pro

CORSAIR, a world leader in PC gaming peripherals and enthusiast components, today announced the launch of the NIGHTSWORD RGB and M55 RGB PRO, two brand-new gaming mouse designs that join the company's portfolio of high-performance gaming peripherals. The NIGHTSWORD RGB boasts the latest cutting-edge technology, including an 18,0000 DPI optical sensor and a smart tunable weight system that tracks the current mouse weight and center of gravity in real-time. The M55 RGB PRO is a new ambidextrous gaming mouse, with a symmetrical design optimized for multiple grip styles. The new mice broaden CORSAIR's already formidable lineup, adding even more options to suit players of all kinds, from esports professionals to newcomers to PC gaming.

These mice look very nice.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10101
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: CORSAIR Expands Its Lineup of Performance Gaming Mice 2019/06/13 12:12:40 (permalink)
    I am wondering if we will see EVGA release an RGB mouse to go with the Z10 RGB. I personally think they did a great job for the first lineup they ever tried.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile