EVGA

Mind-controlled drones? Pentagon hopes to test telepathy tech on humans within 4 years

Author
boylerya
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1910
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/06/08 19:28:15 (permalink)

United We Stand...Six Feet Apart.
Beware Vitamin A Palmitate found in products such as 2%, 1% or Skim Milk: government research
Garlic is the Antichrist.

3 Replies Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10102
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Mind-controlled drones? Pentagon hopes to test telepathy tech on humans within 4 years 2019/06/08 20:17:58 (permalink)
    I haven’t really thought about it but drones would be good for mental uses. Not like this but put a speaker on a small drone and send it in to make loud noise or shout out commands to misguide troops about movements and where fire is coming from could be very useful. If this was to work it would change warfare

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

atfrico
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 12753
    • Ribbons : 25
    Re: Mind-controlled drones? Pentagon hopes to test telepathy tech on humans within 4 years 2019/06/08 20:36:45 (permalink)
    it is not about testing telepathy but nurture/developing it. I am sorry to say, but i am against this idea, in fact, i won't be surprised is taking place already, the public is the last to know most of the times when it comes to headlines like this.
    I always believe each one of us have a set of skills and wont be surprised to see a Charles Xavier anytime soon. 

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G
    GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10323
    • Ribbons : 48
    Re: Mind-controlled drones? Pentagon hopes to test telepathy tech on humans within 4 years 2019/06/08 23:37:45 (permalink)

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
    LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile