MIXCDER Launches HD901 Wireless Headphones

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102260
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/06/01 23:46:51 (permalink)
https://www.techpowerup.com/256109/mixcder-launches-hd901-wireless-headphones-cheapest-lightest-most-comfortable-hi-fi-headphones-in-the-market

Mixcder, the audio experts providing superior sound quality at a low price, announced today the lightest, most comfortable, lowest cost foldable Hi-Fi wireless headphones on the market -- The Mixcder HD901 premium Bluetooth headphones. The Mixcder HD901 Headphones are designed to be everyone's travel-everywhere headphones, featuring a great combination of low price at $19.99, high quality sound with superior bass and 40mm drivers, easy compact travel foldability, light weight at just 5 ounces, and comfort with soft ear cups and adjustable headband sliders. The HD901 is the all-in-one solution for music lovers, audio-book listeners, travelers, sports enthusiasts, and students.

Available Now - Just in Time for Graduations & Father's Day
Priced at $19.99, the Mixcder HD901 Bluetooth Headphones are available immediately, just in time for student's graduations and Father's Day. The Mixcder HD901 package come with the headphones, Micro USB cable, 3.5mm audio cable, manual, and includes a TF Card slot.

I think the price is very good. Sadly there were no pictures of the item in the article but I found this picture below online:

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile