Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102300
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/05/16 09:21:49 (permalink)
https://www.geeky-gadgets.com/usb-rgb-controller-16-05-2019/

The farbwerk nano from Aqua Computer is a tiny USB powered RGB LED controller. It is capable of controlling 90 addressable RGB LEDs and offers unique new functions that also include a light sensor. With the integrated button it can be simply switched on and off, stored profiles can be changed by double-clicking the button and the brightness of connected LED strips can be adjusted by pressing it for a longer time.

Aqua Computer offers the farbwerk nano for 29.90 Euro. The device includes a 10x320mm strip with 15 LEDs and a 50cm connection cable. For the USB connection customers can choose between two variants: an internal or external USB connection. The price on this controller is very good in my personal opinion. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

3 Replies Related Threads

GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10323
    • Ribbons : 48
    Re: Aqua Computer Unveils Farbwerk Nano, A Tiny USB-powered RGB Controller 2019/05/16 11:01:59 (permalink)
    I already spend $15 x2 for a RGB/WIFI controller that can be controlled through my phone's wifi and it's powered by external 5v USB.  I wonder if I should move to this or just keep what I have.  The price is a bit high and it's not even WIFI and the strip of LED's won't be enough. 

I like AC but they like to over complicate things and make you buy a boat load of things at premium prices.

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
    LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31001
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Aqua Computer Unveils Farbwerk Nano, A Tiny USB-powered RGB Controller 2019/05/16 11:15:20 (permalink)
    cool Toy ... still looks to be a closed ecosystem ... use their LEDs

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10102
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Aqua Computer Unveils Farbwerk Nano, A Tiny USB-powered RGB Controller 2019/05/16 14:04:47 (permalink)
    Looks like it’s nice but I feel a good case has the room for a bigger RGB controller that doesn’t get in the way of cable management.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile