EVGA FAILED WITH MY RMA (BR)

Author
Leonardohlb
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 177
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
2019/05/11 17:33:15 (permalink)
To my Brazilian friends that this serves as a warning, EVGA is sending reconditioned, used, damaged parts as I received during my RMA, in addition to EVGA not complying with the law and the consumer protection code of our country they send us products damaged and are not complying with the response given to Ronaldo Buassali when they said they would give full support in our country, we are one of the biggest EVGA markets in the world however they distinguish the guarantee and the treatment to their consumers, but we pay the same price per an EVGA product and we deserve better treatment and respect!

After my post yesterday an administrator deleted my question and canceled my RMA that would be exchanged for a 2080TI, then created a new RMA indicating a template lower than mine.

EVGA response to Ronaldo Buassali: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSw7FPEsajc&t=

18 Replies Related Threads

Tech_JoseC
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 383
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: EVGA FAILED WITH MY RMA (BR) 2019/05/11 18:11:11 (permalink)
    Hello,

We have worked with you on this case since day one. We do not treat our Brazilian customers any different, or any other customers in Latin America.We have representatives that work directly with our Brazilian customers and fans. All inquiries are answered within 24 hours and are treated as any other customer would. I suggest that if any customers regardless of region to please contact us here https://www.evga.com/support/suggestions.asp

We will look into this case for you and find out why your RMA was canceled. Please expect a response from us within 1-2 business days.
    Leonardohlb
    Superclocked Member
    Re: EVGA FAILED WITH MY RMA (BR) 2019/05/11 19:41:56 (permalink)
    Thiago Padrão already told me that it was not canceled, but on the site shows it was canceled, the second RMA was scheduled to be exchanged for part 11G-P4-2281-KR, but you canceled and created another RMA that was also canceled.
    Leonardohlb
    Superclocked Member
    Re: EVGA FAILED WITH MY RMA (BR) 2019/05/11 19:55:29 (permalink)
    EVGATech_JoseC
    Hello,

We have worked with you on this case since day one. We do not treat our Brazilian customers any different, or any other customers in Latin America.We have representatives that work directly with our Brazilian customers and fans. All inquiries are answered within 24 hours and are treated as any other customer would. I suggest that if any customers regardless of region to please contact us here https://www.evga.com/support/suggestions.asp

We will look into this case for you and find out why your RMA was canceled. Please expect a response from us within 1-2 business days.

I have already told you several times what my problem is, you refused to accept my opinion, I requested the model exchange for at least one RTX2080, you sent me a 1080TI and I had the same problem as the previous one, even this came scratched , brand of use and reconditioned, the staff of soporte@evga.com sent me an email requesting an affirmation from EVGA that I would not receive a reconditioned plate, I sent but you did not respond, I paid the freight twice, I received used product , spoiled again and in conditions inferior to mine, outside the original box that I sent to you very well packaged, at least they should have sent the box back to me nor did that, now as I have researched, you open conversations and different treatment for Americans and Canadians, you offer video cards that are far superior to the defective product, send new sealed packages while black packages have no description whatsoever, do not tell me to contact some support channel because I already did and I never had a satisfactory answers.
    Leonardohlb
    Superclocked Member
    Re: EVGA FAILED WITH MY RMA (BR) 2019/05/11 19:57:12 (permalink)
    Thiago Padrão said I would not receive a used or refurbished product, said I would receive a new product but received a used, spoiled and scratched product.
    Leonardohlb
    Superclocked Member
    Re: EVGA FAILED WITH MY RMA (BR) 2019/05/11 20:03:28 (permalink)
    I have 8 video cards registered over the last 7 years, I never had to complain about a problem like I'm complaining now, most likely it's a compatibility or defect problem caused by displayport, my problem and with out-of-sync vertical lines, S2716DG, I did not have this problem with the 900 series, I had this problem with 1070 FTW and now with 1080TI, with 1070 FTW the problem was minimized for some unknown reason, so I asked you for a refund or a different product like 2060, 2070 or 2080, but you said no to both.
    MSim
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 14685
    • Ribbons : 38
    Re: EVGA FAILED WITH MY RMA (BR) 2019/05/13 04:03:06 (permalink)
    Hopefully that get this fixed for you. Be sure to keep us updated.

EVGATech_DanielM
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 1132
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: 1080Ti RMA 2019/05/13 17:44:35 (permalink)
    Leonardohlb
    EVGATech_DanielM
    Hello NbK86, we would suggest you start your own thread with questions regarding the RMA process as his results may be different than yours or reaching out to us directly. 

this notice was not given to me yesterday when you excluded my publication.

I will be honest, I have no idea what is happening with your case as I do not deal with your region. I see you have an open thread, I am not aware of Admins deleting threads. Please continue with yours. 
    Leonardohlb
    Superclocked Member
    Re: EVGA FAILED WITH MY RMA (BR) 2019/05/14 04:16:37 (permalink)
    EVGATech_DanielM
    Leonardohlb
    EVGATech_DanielM
    Hello NbK86, we would suggest you start your own thread with questions regarding the RMA process as his results may be different than yours or reaching out to us directly. 

I will be honest, I have no idea what is happening with your case as I do not deal with your region. I see you have an open thread, I am not aware of Admins deleting threads. Please continue with yours. 

also I do not understand anything, my second RMA was to exchange for 11G-P4-2281-KR, then canceled and opened a new RMA with 11G-P4-6593-KR that has already been canceled again, support in Brazil is asking me To wait, there are almost two weeks, some moderators here are deleting my warning posts because EVGA are sent me a used video card with the same defect and scratched, my biggest complaint is the EVGA to distinguish the guarantee between my country and others, we are receive used and spoiled discontinued video cards, while Americans and Canadians receive new sealed products, we Brazilians pay the same price to have the same product, the warranty should be the same.

A person here of the forum made the RMA of a 1080 FTW 3 and received a 2080 FTW 3 after demanding a better video card, being that previously offered a 2080 would already be enough, in December and January EVGA sent 2080 in exchange for the RMA of two other customers both Americans, why today on 05/2019 am I receiving 1080ti? Old stock used and spoiled for other countries why? For Americans and Canadians there is no more stock of 1080ti and for Brazilians if we want we have to accept used video cards? I do not accept.

edit Cool GTX Your Post was removed from an Old RMA Pthread that another Forums Member had ( Re: 1080Ti RMA) - moved to Your Thread
    post edited by Cool GTX - 2019/05/14 04:49:42
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30983
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: EVGA FAILED WITH MY RMA (BR) 2019/05/14 04:39:31 (permalink)
    Leonardohlb
    EVGATech_DanielM
    Leonardohlb
    EVGATech_DanielM

also I do not understand anything, my second RMA was to exchange for 11G-P4-2281-KR, then canceled and opened a new RMA with 11G-P4-6593-KR that has already been canceled again, support in Brazil is asking me To wait, there are almost two weeks, some moderators here are deleting my warning posts because EVGA are sent me a used video card with the same defect and scratched, my biggest complaint is the EVGA to distinguish the guarantee between my country and others, we are receive used and spoiled discontinued video cards, while Americans and Canadians receive new sealed products, we Brazilians pay the same price to have the same product, the warranty should be the same.

A person here of the forum made the RMA of a 1080 FTW 3 and received a 2080 FTW 3 after demanding a better video card, being that previously offered a 2080 would already be enough, in December and January EVGA sent 2080 in exchange for the RMA of two other customers both Americans, why today on 05/2019 am I receiving 1080ti? Old stock used and spoiled for other countries why? For Americans and Canadians there is no more stock of 1080ti and for Brazilians if we want we have to accept used video cards? I do not accept.

I am Moving this post - To You existing Thread  https://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2953910

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Leonardohlb
    Superclocked Member
    Re: EVGA FAILED WITH MY RMA (BR) 2019/05/14 19:14:16 (permalink)
    MSim
    Hopefully that get this fixed for you. Be sure to keep us updated.

Apparently my problem seems to be solved, I will come back here in a few days to say what the result was, but I am concerned about other consumers in my country as this should not happen, we deserve the same kind of assurance that is provided for Americans and different warranty policy must not exist.
    briantoanle
    • Total Posts : 15
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: EVGA FAILED WITH MY RMA (BR) 2019/05/15 16:07:04 (permalink)
    Bro you're just salty because you didn't get a better card in exchange. EVGA is not required to send you a brand new card unless your card fails within 30 days of purchase. They're just required to send you a card with equivalent power. 
    ty_ger07
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 21171
    • Ribbons : 270
    Re: EVGA FAILED WITH MY RMA (BR) 2019/05/18 06:44:36 (permalink)
    Leonardohlb... my biggest complaint is the EVGA to distinguish the guarantee between my country and others, we are receive used and spoiled discontinued video cards, while Americans and Canadians receive new sealed products, we Brazilians pay the same price to have the same product, the warranty should be the same.

I think you are delusional about the service provided to customers in other countries compared to yours. Seems like this is an example of grass is greener syndrome. From my perspective, you are getting the same service as I would get here in the US of A.

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
    My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102262
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: EVGA FAILED WITH MY RMA (BR) 2019/05/18 08:10:42 (permalink)
    EVGA works very hard in each region it supports for its customers. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Leonardohlb
    Superclocked Member
    Re: EVGA FAILED WITH MY RMA (BR) 2019/05/18 18:56:14 (permalink)
    ty_ger07
    Leonardohlb... my biggest complaint is the EVGA to distinguish the guarantee between my country and others, we are receive used and spoiled discontinued video cards, while Americans and Canadians receive new sealed products, we Brazilians pay the same price to have the same product, the warranty should be the same.

I think you are delusional about the service provided to customers in other countries compared to yours. Seems like this is an example of grass is greener syndrome. From my perspective, you are getting the same service as I would get here in the US of A.

Yes I was delirious, I received a branded video card scratched, when EVGA asks the customer to send the product well packed not to cause damage and lose the warranty, but now it's okay I'll be getting 11G-P4-2281-KR, this will make me not have to trigger EVGA in court, now I'm getting the same treatment from the Americans.
    post edited by Leonardohlb - 2019/05/18 23:04:24
    Leonardohlb
    Superclocked Member
    Re: EVGA FAILED WITH MY RMA (BR) 2019/05/18 18:59:53 (permalink)
    rjohnson11
    EVGA works very hard in each region it supports for its customers. 

Yes I agree, Thiago Padrão, EVGA representative in Brazil treated me very well, was very attentive and helpful, the fault was with the EVGA stock in the United States.
    Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10101
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: EVGA FAILED WITH MY RMA (BR) 2019/05/19 01:36:49 (permalink)
    briantoanle
    Bro you're just salty because you didn't get a better card in exchange. EVGA is not required to send you a brand new card unless your card fails within 30 days of purchase. They're just required to send you a card with equivalent power. 

Sometimes it's hard to know exactly what happened along the way in a story. While I don't know all the details he did mention a lack of stock in the United States. Possibly he talked to someone in the United States who told him that his card was out of stock in the warehouse and he would have got an upgrade but in his region the card was in stock for a direct exchange with a used product. Also different countries will have different laws on exchanges under warranty. I know your right on how things are in the United States with an RMA and have seen people get upset when they don't get an upgrade but I also know we don't know all the details and I don't know the rules for Brazil warranty exchanges. I am just glad it sounds like he was taken care of and is happy.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Leonardohlb
    Superclocked Member
    Re: EVGA FAILED WITH MY RMA (BR) 2019/05/19 07:17:30 (permalink)
    Hoggle
    briantoanle

Sometimes it's hard to know exactly what happened along the way in a story. While I don't know all the details he did mention a lack of stock in the United States. Possibly he talked to someone in the United States who told him that his card was out of stock in the warehouse and he would have got an upgrade but in his region the card was in stock for a direct exchange with a used product. Also different countries will have different laws on exchanges under warranty. I know your right on how things are in the United States with an RMA and have seen people get upset when they don't get an upgrade but I also know we don't know all the details and I don't know the rules for Brazil warranty exchanges. I am just glad it sounds like he was taken care of and is happy.

Exactly, people do not know what happens and they judge our complaints without knowing the facts, I have said several times that my biggest complaint was to see other customers of you receive new RTX cards of several different models because according to EVGA had no stock of 1080ti for them 4 ~ 5 months ago so it was sent RTX 2080 XC ultra, FTW3, etc., and for me now still have 1080ti stock and the worst that came a visually impaired board when the EVGA ask us to ship well packed to do not invalidate the warranty, anyway my problem is being solved, as you yourself said I am being treated well by many of you, and despite all my complaints the EVGA has the knowledge of my rights and are not ignoring.
    Leonardohlb
    Superclocked Member
    Re: EVGA FAILED WITH MY RMA (BR) 2019/05/28 16:11:37 (permalink)
    Ok all problems resolved, no more comments, just my thanks to all the staff involved in my RMA that made me change my mind about the problem I had initially, 1080TI RMA getting a 2080TI, please close the topic, thank you.

post edited by Leonardohlb - 2019/05/28 16:13:05

Attached Image(s)

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile