Helpful ReplyIntel VROC Cable In-Stock $19.99

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
badboy64
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 921
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Intel VROC Cable In-Stock $19.99 2020/08/24 11:10:28 (permalink)
I have a VROC key I bought here quite awhile ago but never could get it to work on non-intel drives. I use a Highpoint 7103 instead that I use as a boot drive with 4 1TB Samsung 970+. I never used the VROC key after that. I could sent it to you if you want it that bad for free.

14th Intel® Core™ i9 14900KF CPU 3.2GHz@6.0ghz, Memory 2x24GB GSkill Trident Z Trident Z5 7200 mhz DDR5 Ram,4,000 GB MSI M480 PRO 4TB , Motherboard eVga 690 Dark , Operating System Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit, Msi Suprim X24G 4090, Monitor Acer CG437K, Logitech G910, Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition, Thermaltake View 91 RGB plus, eVga 1600w P2 PSU, Custom watercooling.
Speed Way  Score 11,055 points.
https://www.3dmark.com/sw/1112818
kram36
The Destroyer
  • Total Posts : 21477
  • Ribbons : 72
Re: Intel VROC Cable In-Stock $19.99 2020/08/28 19:51:37 (permalink)
badboy64
I have a VROC key I bought here quite awhile ago but never could get it to work on non-intel drives. I use a Highpoint 7103 instead that I use as a boot drive with 4 1TB Samsung 970+. I never used the VROC key after that. I could sent it to you if you want it that bad for free.

I'll take that VROC key off your hands. I have two Intel SSDPEKKW512G8XT drives that key would work nicely with.
startekselva
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 300
  • Ribbons : 6
Re: Intel VROC Cable In-Stock $19.99 2020/08/28 20:17:08 (permalink)
badboy64

if you are selling ping me ill buy i need one
give it to me

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Intel VROC Cable In-Stock $19.99 2020/08/29 03:48:59 (permalink)
startekselva
badboy64

if you are selling ping me ill buy i need one
give it to me

The one he has only works with Intel drives annnnnnnnnd I responded to his post first.
post edited by kram36 - 2020/08/29 03:52:29
ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 21171
  • Ribbons : 270
Re: Intel VROC Cable In-Stock $19.99 2020/08/29 07:21:10 (permalink)
I read his post first. Give it to me. (jk)

Kram, Startekselva asked first (on page one), and he is using 4 intel drives, and it is pretty clear that Badboy64 was talking to Startekselva since Startekselva is the one who asked if anyone has one.

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

startekselva
iCX Member
Re: Intel VROC Cable In-Stock $19.99 2020/08/29 07:30:07 (permalink)
I'll pay for the vroc

badboy64
SSC Member
Re: Intel VROC Cable In-Stock $19.99 2020/08/29 08:43:56 (permalink)
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

14th Intel® Core™ i9 14900KF CPU 3.2GHz@6.0ghz, Memory 2x24GB GSkill Trident Z Trident Z5 7200 mhz DDR5 Ram,4,000 GB MSI M480 PRO 4TB , Motherboard eVga 690 Dark , Operating System Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit, Msi Suprim X24G 4090, Monitor Acer CG437K, Logitech G910, Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition, Thermaltake View 91 RGB plus, eVga 1600w P2 PSU, Custom watercooling.
startekselva
iCX Member
Re: Intel VROC Cable In-Stock $19.99 2020/08/29 09:10:50 (permalink)
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

thank you my friend payment made

startekselva
iCX Member
Re: Intel VROC Cable In-Stock $19.99 2020/08/29 09:42:51 (permalink)
check pm

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Intel VROC Cable In-Stock $19.99 2020/08/29 14:25:01 (permalink)
ty_ger07
I read his post first. Give it to me. (jk)

Kram, Startekselva asked first (on page one), and he is using 4 intel drives, and it is pretty clear that Badboy64 was talking to Startekselva since Startekselva is the one who asked if anyone has one.

Oh look, here he is again sticking his nose into post that don't involve him. And no, he never responded to the person that was giving it away, babboy64 didn't post to this thread until page 2 and that was 5 days ago, so that gave startekselva plenty of time to respond. I was the first person to respond, but it doesn't matter, badboy64 wasn't really giving it away.  ,,I,,
post edited by kram36 - 2020/08/29 14:36:03
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: Intel VROC Cable In-Stock $19.99 2020/08/29 14:33:17 (permalink)
Watch the language, please.
ZoranC
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1099
  • Ribbons : 16
Re: Intel VROC Cable In-Stock $19.99 2020/08/29 15:34:01 (permalink)
badboy64
I have a VROC key I bought here quite awhile ago but never could get it to work on non-intel drives. ... I could sent it to you if you want it that bad for free.

I find what badboy64 did for startekselva very nice, a true community spirit at its best.
kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Intel VROC Cable In-Stock $19.99 2020/08/30 03:38:00 (permalink)
ZoranC
badboy64
I have a VROC key I bought here quite awhile ago but never could get it to work on non-intel drives. ... I could sent it to you if you want it that bad for free.

I find what badboy64 did for startekselva very nice, a true community spirit at its best.

I agree, offer someone something for free then taking money for it, is a true community spirit at its best.

badboy64

Offer for free.

startekselva
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

and the member sending a payment for the "free" item.
badboy64
SSC Member
Re: Intel VROC Cable In-Stock $19.99 2020/08/30 04:16:10 (permalink)
kram36
ZoranC
badboy64

I agree, offer someone something for free then taking money for it, is a true community spirit at its best.

badboy64

Offer for free.

startekselva
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

kram36
ZoranC
badboy64

badboy64

Offer for free.

startekselva
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

kram36
ZoranC
badboy64

badboy64

Offer for free.

startekselva
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

kram36
ZoranC
badboy64

badboy64

Offer for free.

startekselva
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

kram36
ZoranC
badboy64

badboy64

Offer for free.

startekselva
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

kram36
ZoranC
badboy64

badboy64

Offer for free.

startekselva
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

kram36
ZoranC
badboy64

badboy64

Offer for free.

startekselva
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

kram36
ZoranC
badboy64

badboy64

Offer for free.

startekselva
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

kram36
ZoranC
badboy64

badboy64

Offer for free.

startekselva
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

kram36
ZoranC
badboy64

badboy64

Offer for free.

startekselva
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

kram36
ZoranC
badboy64

badboy64

Offer for free.

startekselva
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

kram36
ZoranC
badboy64

badboy64

Offer for free.

startekselva
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

kram36
ZoranC
badboy64

badboy64

Offer for free.

startekselva
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

kram36
ZoranC
badboy64

badboy64

Offer for free.

startekselva
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

kram36
ZoranC
badboy64

badboy64

Offer for free.

startekselva
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

kram36
ZoranC
badboy64

badboy64

Offer for free.

startekselva
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

kram36
ZoranC
badboy64

badboy64

Offer for free.

startekselva
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

kram36
ZoranC
badboy64

badboy64

Offer for free.

startekselva
badboy64
startekselva
I'll pay for the vroc

Just send you a PM.

He wanted to pay for it and I paided over $20+ including shipping.

ZoranC
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1099
  • Ribbons : 16
Re: Intel VROC Cable In-Stock $19.99 2020/08/30 10:21:30 (permalink)
kram36

badboy64 offered it for free. startekselva offered to pay for it anyway. First one is a kind selfless gesture, especially considering he didn't have to offer it for free. Second one is, IMHO, a polite "thank you" gesture too.

In any  case you seem to be, based on "choice of words" in your post to ty_ger07 (before mod had to edit it and warn you about it) and this post, in bad mood for some reason. Whatever the reason might be I feel there is nothing in this thread that justifies it.
kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Intel VROC Cable In-Stock $19.99 2020/08/30 11:20:37 (permalink)
ZoranC
kram36

badboy64 offered it for free. startekselva offered to pay for it anyway. First one is a kind selfless gesture, especially considering he didn't have to offer it for free. Second one is, IMHO, a polite "thank you" gesture too.

In any  case you seem to be, based on "choice of words" in your post to ty_ger07 (before mod had to edit it and warn you about it) and this post, in bad mood for some reason. Whatever the reason might be I feel there is nothing in this thread that justifies it.

When I offer someone something for free, I honor that, even if the person wants to pay for it.

Bad mood, no. ty_ger07 likes to jump into threads I post in and start arguments with me. I used a choice word for ty_ger07 and the mod didn't like it, no big deal.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile