Spring BreakOut Social Media Event Sponsored by INTEL

Author
EddieH
EVGA Alumni
  • Total Posts : 2016
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
2019/05/01 10:01:39 (permalink)

Spring is in the air, and you know what that means! It’s time to head out and enjoy the outdoors and think about PC upgrades! We have you covered with the EVGA & INTEL Spring BreakOut Social Media Event. Join in and share the fun times by inviting your friends! Share, Like, and Subscribe to enter for a chance to win some great prizes. There are many ways to enter and the more you enter, the better your chances to win!

Learn more and Enter here:  https://www.evga.com/articles/01321/

Attached Image(s)

5 Replies Related Threads

JGLuxe
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 7192
    • Ribbons : 17
    Re: Spring BreakOut Social Media Event Sponsored by INTEL 2019/05/01 13:18:22 (permalink)
    Thanks! Entered!

i9-12900ks @ | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA

BlueThumb
    • Total Posts : 1
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Spring BreakOut Social Media Event Sponsored by INTEL 2019/05/01 16:35:33 (permalink)
    What is sign into Gleam?
    XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: Spring BreakOut Social Media Event Sponsored by INTEL 2019/05/04 00:43:16 (permalink)
    BlueThumb
    What is sign into Gleam?

https://gleam.io/login

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    freddiefritz
    • Total Posts : 1
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Spring BreakOut Social Media Event Sponsored by INTEL 2019/05/06 01:58:29 (permalink)
    This has to be the dumbest thing I have seen in a while or at least the most misleading thing that makes me feel like these guys think I am a total idiot because they are having a huge contest sponsored by Intel with their logo/images/products all over the place yet not one thing that they are giving away for this contest has anything to do with Intel except for the fact that the MB uses intel instead of AMD which is absolutely not special in any way. It would be really nice if they had at least one Intel product in the contest even if it were stupid stuff like branded things, at least it would make some sense then. Right now they might as well be using Pine Sol as the sponsor because it makes the cafeteria floors sparkle. 
    transdogmifier
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 6116
    • Ribbons : 17
    Re: Spring BreakOut Social Media Event Sponsored by INTEL 2019/05/06 03:48:28 (permalink)
    freddiefritz
    This has to be the dumbest thing I have seen in a while or at least the most misleading thing that makes me feel like these guys think I am a total idiot because they are having a huge contest sponsored by Intel with their logo/images/products all over the place yet not one thing that they are giving away for this contest has anything to do with Intel except for the fact that the MB uses intel instead of AMD which is absolutely not special in any way. It would be really nice if they had at least one Intel product in the contest even if it were stupid stuff like branded things, at least it would make some sense then. Right now they might as well be using Pine Sol as the sponsor because it makes the cafeteria floors sparkle. 

yeah...because Intel would never sponsor an event that had a product of theirs in it....right? The chipset IS their product..

And this is a drop in the bucket for Intel, monetarily...

AMD Ryzen 7900x3d
    Deepcool LT720
    Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X670 (Might change..don't like this board)
    eVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (Hybrid kit on it)
    Asus ROG Swift PG43UQ 4k Monitor
    eVGA 1600W Supernova T2 PSU
    32GB Kingston 6000 DDR5 (2x16GB) Fury
    Corsair MP600 Pro 2TB (Boot)
    Corsair MP600 2TB (Games/Data)
    Phanteks P500A Case

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile