Ideal for case`s BY the EVGA users for evga line up of case`s

Author
Ghost13
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 214
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/04/25 12:01:47 (permalink)
I wish Evga had a program to design case`s for a contest..  Using the standard EVGA case designs ..  meaning nothing over the top to far out there or not do able .
Something to use as far a product stand point ..
See this would be good for moders and builders.
Then in the contest The Designer for the case gets his name put on the case along with EVGA stamp and for each case that is sold the builder of that case get 5 evga bucks ..  just to see some of the ideal people have for case`s to help gain ground in the case market for EVGA..  Yes, EVGA has some sweet case`s like the DG 7 and DG 8 series case`s , but like to see EVGA go out on a limb once.  to have a case for water cooled builders, Case moders and builders .  and to add three more Customs case`s to the EVGA line up ..Me i have a ideal i think i am gonna try to find a metal worker, and have built for my needs ..  that has triple rad set up, but with a BIG twist its fully customization .
If i can find the RIGHT guy or shop to built it for me ill post up some pics as i build in it.  Thats if i can find the RIGHT guy/shop in my area to do it.. 

1 Reply Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30983
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Ideal for case`s BY the EVGA users for evga line up of case`s 2019/05/02 11:10:15 (permalink)

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile