VIPER GAMING announces Viper Steel Series DDR4 SODIMM Performance Memory

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102300
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/04/17 22:32:11 (permalink)
https://www.funkykit.com/news/pc-computers/viper-gaming-announces-viper-steel-series-ddr4-sodimm-performance-memory/

VIPER GAMING, a trademarked brand of PATRIOT and a global leader in performance memory, solid state drives, and flash storage solutions, today announced the release of Viper Steel Series DDR4 SODIMM Performance Memory featuring cutting-edge performance with speeds up to 3000 MHz, available from 8GB to 16GB. Many gamers have been pushed to adopt a high-performance ITX desktop or gaming laptop instead of a clumsy full tower PC while sacrificing the performance they need. Viper Gaming has addressed this critical deficiency by developing a line of SODIMM memory modules which can deliver desktop power to the gaming laptop and small form-factor PC.

Backed by a limited lifetime warranty, Viper steel series DDR4 SODIMM is available from 8GB and 16GB single channel with speeds offered between 2400 MHz up to 3000 MHz. All Viper Steel Series modules are compatible with Intel XMP 2.0 and are designed for gamers who want to tweak the performance of their laptop and ITX desktop to the limit.

Prices and availability ar not known at this time. If you want to upgrade your laptop memory this might be a good choice. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

2 Replies Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10102
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: VIPER GAMING announces Viper Steel Series DDR4 SODIMM Performance Memory 2019/04/18 00:02:24 (permalink)
    Clumsy tower PC? Really I don't see many people buying a gaming laptop and then upgrading the RAM in it since most gaming laptops have enough out of the box and having had a gaming laptop I have to say I found most of my gaming was done at home and I like the larger screen of my desktop. I guess it would be different if you went to a lot of lan parties or something like that and needed mobility. I just feel that it's kind of insulting to call the bread and butter of your real market a clumsy tower.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

wmmills
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 5679
    • Ribbons : 40
    Re: VIPER GAMING announces Viper Steel Series DDR4 SODIMM Performance Memory 2019/04/18 03:22:25 (permalink)
    Hoggle
    Clumsy tower PC? Really I don't see many people buying a gaming laptop and then upgrading the RAM in it since most gaming laptops have enough out of the box and having had a gaming laptop I have to say I found most of my gaming was done at home and I like the larger screen of my desktop. I guess it would be different if you went to a lot of lan parties or something like that and needed mobility. I just feel that it's kind of insulting to call the bread and butter of your real market a clumsy tower.

+1..... no info bias there!

MOBO: EVGA x299 Dark, CPU: I9 10900X, RAM: Patriot Viper RGB 3600 32gb, SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, M2: Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB, PSU: CoolerMaster M2 1500, CPU HSF: EVGA 240 CLC HSF~ P/P EK Furious Vardar, G-CARD:EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming w/Hybrid kit and Noctua IPPC 3000 P/P, CASE: LIAN-LI PC-V2010B w/ Window mod, OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, MON: Alienware AW3821DW

New EVGA product? Register it NOW with this link:
    http://www.evga.com/register/default.asp?affiliatecode=4QFQRAMOII
     Help Our Vets From K-2!
    [link=https://strongholdfreedom
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile