Quantic Dream removes the PC system requirements of their upcoming releases

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102262
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/03/28 04:45:47 (permalink)
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/quantic_dream_removes_the_pc_system_requirements_of_their_upcoming_releases/1

Quantic Dream recently released the PC system requirements for the PC versions of Detroit: Become Human, Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy Rain, detailing the hardware requirements of each of the former PlayStation exclusives. 

Now, these PC system requirements are no more, having been replaced with TBD (To Be Disclosed) markings, confirming that their original PC system requirements were placeholders. This removal makes a lot of sense, given the fact that all three games had the same hardware requirements, aside from Detroit: Become Human, which listed Vulkan instead of DirectX 11 as the game's graphical API. Given the cross-generation nature of Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy Rain, both games are likely to have much lower hardware requirements than Detroit: Become Human. 

Personally I think this is a good idea. Their previous requirements didn't really seem to make sense to me. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

jlucie
    • Total Posts : 67
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Quantic Dream removes the PC system requirements of their upcoming releases 2019/04/02 16:43:00 (permalink)

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile