Wolfenstein: Youngblood will release this Summer

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102253
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/03/27 11:09:07 (permalink)
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/wolfenstein_youngblood_will_release_this_summer/1

Bethesda Softworks has confirmed that Wolfenstein: Youngblood will release this summer on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch, offering a co-op Nazi-hunting experience where players assume to role of one on BJ Blazkowicz's daughters. The first person shooter will be based in alternative universe 1980s Paris and is currently under development by Machine Games, the developers behind Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, and Arkane Studios Lyon, the developer behind Dishonored.

While the game is designed to be played in co-op, the title is playable with an online buddy or as a single player experience with an AI partner. The deluxe edition of the game will ship with a free "Buddy Pass" which will enable a friend to download the game and play it with you for free. 

I wonder if the single player gaming experience is good.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

3 Replies Related Threads

fergusonll
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1686
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood will release this Summer 2019/03/27 18:51:34 (permalink)
    rjohnson11
     I wonder if the single player gaming experience is good.

My thought as well, not sure about having an A.I. partner, also like the fact we have a choice of either getting it through their launcher or steam. 
    XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood will release this Summer 2019/03/27 19:19:03 (permalink)

The past ones were pretty good. I liked them anyway. So I'm looking forward to checking out the new one.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    fergusonll
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1686
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood will release this Summer 2019/03/27 20:02:23 (permalink)
    XrayMan

The past ones were pretty good. I liked them anyway. So I'm looking forward to checking out the new one.

Yep, I've only played the New Order and New Colossus and enjoyed them. This one looks like it's going to be good as well.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile