EVGA

Precisionx and flow control.

Author
MsRavenn
  • Total Posts : 79
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
2019/03/19 04:28:22 (permalink)
I use   evga cl  and  evga graphics Geforce 1070 ti and have  the evga flow control software and  precision xoc  however on startup i noticed they conflict with each other and often I have to manually  open them and start up the fans otherwise they both run fairly hot my cpu and graphics. I always found having the auto fan turned on  to be reassuring that my temps will be under control while they are on. So far in my yrs in doing so have been  exactly that .However am I missing an all in one for these 2 things? Because it would really be nice to be able to control both things if both are present in someone's pc  to be handled   in one program. this way I would think would solve   an issue with one clashing with the other. I am no expert but just sharing my thoughts and such on this matter

It's Not any more polite to cover your mouth when you burp. It's like covering your Butt when you fart !!!

3 Replies Related Threads

_JoseR
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 826
    Re: Precisionx and flow control. 2019/03/25 13:35:38 (permalink)
    How are both programs conflicting, are you getting any Windows errors and if so, what does it say? 

Please share your system specs so we can help troubleshoot this issue better. 
    TwoEvilOne
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 716
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Precisionx and flow control. 2019/03/25 14:25:58 (permalink)
    I have found when there is a conflict or problem, that i just uninstall and reinstall the program with the problem, whether it be flow control or precision XOC. 

Register your EVGA product with my affiliate code: LDCH3LNSPA
    Check out my MODS RIGS view my system , and +1  TwoEvilOne's Stormbreaker .  Click here to become an EVGA elite member than an Associate. My 3090 Kingpin 3DMark Port Royal Score: 15,239[/alig
    MsRavenn
    • Total Posts : 79
    Re: Precisionx and flow control. 2019/03/25 14:45:24 (permalink)
    they are not conflicting in an error way.  so evga flow control opens first it works .Then evga precision Xoc opens and for some reasons asks me to scan enter my serial number again (sometimes) or it completetly resets and  my  auto fan isn't working .I usually don't realize till I am playing a game and suddenly the fans to I can hear the fans really working and  click to open it to gind my gpu at 50C yes I am aware 50C isn't bad however I find having the auto fan on and working. My temps stay about 35C to 40  only time it hits 50 is if I use Bloom an my game. YES my pc is outdated I am still using  an asus sabertooth with an amd fx 9590  4.7ghz cpu . but my gpu is a gtx 1070 ti and   I use  evga's cl that's a 280 mm which keeps my cpu  at about 33 C  to 35 C when gaming. Sometime I have to turn off presicion xoc's  auto fan and turn it back on too . it is really odd I have tried running it with admin and without./without  it doesn't even open when I turn on my computer. it's probably a silly thing of me to "complain" about but I tend to  not really think about this stuff when I turn on my pc and thought if it was one program to control them bot it be a bit earier and would cancel this oput. However it's probably easier said than done. was worth  to check though no harm in that.

It's Not any more polite to cover your mouth when you burp. It's like covering your Butt when you fart !!!
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile