How to process RMA?

Author
Th3W4sp
  • Total Posts : 61
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/03/14 10:32:33 (permalink)
Hello,
How does the RMA process work? I mean, is it a new card or a repaired card?
My graphics card failed after 2 months. I hope they fix it. Would they send me a restored card from someone else? I hope not. Because there are lots of mining card around.

Have a nice day

4 Replies Related Threads

HeavyHemi
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 15665
    • Ribbons : 135
    Re: How to process RMA? 2019/03/14 10:52:51 (permalink)
    Th3W4sp
    Hello,
    My graphics card failed after 2 months. I hope they fix it. Would they send me a restored card from someone else? I hope not. Because there are lots of mining card around.

Have a nice day

https://www.evga.com/warranty/rmaprocess/

We've no idea what model GPU you have, but more than likely, since most models are no longer being manufactured, you will get a refurbished GPU. Believe it or not, mining GPU's are not generally abused. They run low core clocks with higher memory clocks for efficiency. If anything, fan life would be the main issue.

EVGA X99 FTWK / i7 6850K @ 4.5ghz / RTX 3080Ti FTW Ultra / 32GB Corsair LPX 3600mhz / Samsung 850Pro 256GB / Be Quiet BN516 Straight Power 12-1000w 80 Plus Platinum / Window 10 Pro

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30975
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: How to process RMA? 2019/03/14 11:01:56 (permalink)
    Th3W4sp
    Hello,

Have a nice day

Warranty

To see the Correct Terms for the Part of the World where you live:  Select the Correct Region First then the Product Type

(excerpt North America & GPU)
    Products sent in for RMA will be repaired and returned or replaced with a thoroughly tested recertified product of equal or greater performance.

If an RMA is necessary within 30 days of the original purchase date of a new in box Product, a new in box OEM replacement will be sent to the Original Purchaser in return, subject to availability.

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Th3W4sp
    • Total Posts : 61
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: How to process RMA? 2019/03/14 11:01:56 (permalink)
    I have a gtx 1070 ti graphics card. I bought two months before. Thanks for your reply.
    Best regards.
    DavidO
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 163
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: How to process RMA? 2019/03/14 11:48:24 (permalink)
    Th3W4sp
    Hello,

Have a nice day

Hello Th3W4sp,

Now when it comes to the RMA process outside of 30 days most units are replaced with refurbished units, you can view the process HERE for an understanding. If you do have any other questions or concerns please let us know here or contact us over the phone at EVGA Customer Support Line 1 (888) 880-3842 thank you.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile