EVGA

EVGA Led Sync wont detect chassis.

Author
matmant
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/02/18 13:42:11 (permalink)
Yesterday when I booted up my PC my CLC 120 wasn't showing up in EVGA LED Sync. After removing Precision XOC and LED sync I installed X1. My CLC now shows up in LED sync, but my DG 76 doesn't! So I installed DG tuner and I can change the LED's in DG tuner. However my DG 76 still wont show up in LED sync, even when  I open LED sync from DG tuner... I just uninstalled X1 and led sync and installed the newest version of XOC. I'm still having now luck...

TL;DR one day my CLC 120 wasn't detected in LED sync. after fresh install CLC was found but now it can't find my chassis.

1 Reply Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30996
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: EVGA Led Sync wont detect chassis. 2019/02/19 13:25:25 (permalink)
    after you remove the software - then - go back & cleanup the leftover files manually

before reinstalling your software --> go offline, kill all background software, even your Security software (that is why you go offline first)

Remember to turn Windows 10 Fast Startup OFF, when upgrading drivers, firmware or hardware

With Windows 10 there is a new “hybrid” startup mode that should cut down on boot up times.

It does this by putting the PC into hibernation instead of fully shutting down."

Windows Central - How to disable Windows 10 fast startup (and why you'd want to)

How-to Geek The Pros and Cons of Windows 10’s “Fast Startup” Mode

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile