EVGA

Nu Audio Software: Does not change RGB settings, Headphone Volume Control does nothing.

Author
kajico
  • Total Posts : 6
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/01/28 00:42:32 (permalink)
Yesterday I installed my card, and after figuring out that you need to have a SATA power cable that has all three power cables to it (orange/red/yellow) I was able to finally get it to power. After three installations I finally got windows to see the card. 

I have been playing around with the software and there are a few things that I'm consistently not able to modify through it.

The first one is no matter what, the Lighting settings are not taking. No matter what mode or options i select the rgb light on the card will not change and all it does is cycle through.

The other thing is that the Headphone Volume does nothing. I have two AKG headphones a K240 and a Massdrop K7XX that I've tried. Neither will have any change what so ever by modifying the sliders on the Headphone setting in the software panel. I am testing through the headphone jack of course. The only modifier is coming from the Master Volume control.  Edit: The mute button for the headphones does nothing either. 

The equalizer also does not seem to work. I've made changes to various channels and nothing is changing. 

This is all aside from the errors that the software keeps throwing "spdif/linein" runtime errors which I was told by support that issue would be fixed in a patch next week.

Edit: Couple of troubleshooting things I've already done.
Reinstalled the software.
Made sure my Mother Board's onboard audio was disabled.
Made sure the on board audio driver's were removed.

Specs:
i9600k CPU
MSI Z390 LGA1151 MOBO
16GB DDR4 RAM
850W PSU
2x1080 Nvidia Video Card SLI
Windows 10 PRO 64bit.

post edited by kajico - 2019/01/28 00:57:05

2 Replies Related Threads

EVGA_JacobF
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 16946
    • Ribbons : 26
    Re: Nu Audio Software: Does not change RGB settings, Headphone Volume Control does nothing 2019/01/28 09:49:58 (permalink)
    This issue is caused by the SPDIF/LineIn issue that you mentioned:

1. Uninstall all audio drivers, reboot.
    2. Install NU Audio drivers, reboot.

Most of the time this should clear up the issue, there will be a driver update shortly however to automate this.

mgremont
    • Total Posts : 11
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Nu Audio Software: Does not change RGB settings, Headphone Volume Control does nothing 2019/01/29 09:43:29 (permalink)
    It worked for me, thanks Jacob!
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile