EVGA

AnsweredTypical Shipping Time or Update

Author
JBoyTheGreat
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/01/23 16:58:43 (permalink)
I am doing a step-up from a 1080TI to a 2080TI and I sent my card with next day delivery on Monday and it got to EVGA's facility yesterday at about 9:05am. I already spoke with one of the customer service people to confirm that they did receive the product since my step-up ticket wasn't updated for nearly a whole day, I just wanted to make sure the right people got my expensive card lol. The customer service person told me that it takes about 1-3 business days to to send the new card out but I never asked on when the actual update would be posted. Does EVGA typically do their shipping out process at the end of the work day or do you ship during anytime of the day? Also I would assume it is an automatic process that when the label is created the ticket is updated but I could be wrong. I work an IT job and my computer is my life which is why I paid for 1 day shipping to and from EVGA lol, I'm on day 3 and I can say I racked up some hours of sleep. I just keep refreshing my step-up ticket checking for that shipping confirmation and hoping I get my card back by at least Friday.
EVGATech_BrandonO
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 224
Re: Typical Shipping Time or Update 2019/01/23 17:11:56 (permalink)
Hello Jboy,

I have sent you an email regarding the status of your RMA.
Please review it and respond back with any questions.

Best Regards,
Brandon O

Have a moment? Please rate our service
JBoyTheGreat
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: Typical Shipping Time or Update 2019/01/23 17:16:06 (permalink)
Thank you so much Christian and that's what I figured. The place I work at follows a procedure that it goes from start to finish in 1 day and it ships typically by the end of the day or the morning of the next. Again thank you so much.
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile