EVGA

RMA Quality ?

Author
CaptainXCrunch
  • Total Posts : 9
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/01/23 00:03:31 (permalink)
I'm about to send my 1080Ti SC2 for RMA since it started to do some weird tearing/artifacting from time to time and got approved to send it back to EVGA . But as i'm reading this forum i'm kinda scared to send it back and receiving a card that have worse problem than mine does . Anyone had good experience with EVGA RMA ?

2 Replies Related Threads

_JeffP
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 652
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: RMA Quality ? 2019/01/23 00:10:40 (permalink)
    Hello and welcome to the forums. 

Please remember that most people who do a RMA have a positive experience and never contact us again. If the rare occasion happened and something was wrong with your replacement we will always do our best to assist you. 

Everything is security. 
    CaptainXCrunch
    • Total Posts : 9
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: RMA Quality ? 2019/01/23 00:20:14 (permalink)
    Thank you Jeff ! At this point i'm really satisfied with the service you guys have been offering me , i never had to send computer hardware back for RMA before , so i'm kinda insecure about it ... also as a PC enthusiast who take care of his stuff , i would be really disappointed receiving something worse than what was shipped . I do understand though that usually people who come back on the forum are most likely to be the minority who had problems !
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile