EVGA

EVGA 750 G2 80+ Gold cable layout help

Author
GammaLazer
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/01/14 08:22:28 (permalink)
I was custom sleeving my cables and accidentally cut a few cables from 24 pin atx motherboard cable. Furthermore I didn't have had any diagrams from the cable made beforehand.
While looking up on the forums I am only able to find pin layout for PSU side but not the other side.

I want a diagram like this one i had made for other cables which i have sleeved successfully. Could anyone please be generous to help me out with such a diagram, else I would have to spend another 40-50 bucks for replacement wire.

Thanks!!

Attached Image(s)

1 Reply Related Threads

GammaLazer
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: EVGA 750 G2 80+ Gold cable layout help 2019/01/16 06:56:30 (permalink)
    EVGATech_ChristianJ
    Hello GammaLazer,

Using the diagram for the power supply pinout and the pinout for the motherboard side of the 24pin cable (linked below), you should be able to repair your cable. After the cable is repaired, I would recommend using the paperclip test and a multi meter to confirm all the pins have the correct voltage.

Hi, thanks so much for replying.
    So the update is that I have made the New Cable using the pinout diagram for EVGA 18 + 10 layout on PSU side and 24 pin layout on motherboard side using your provided image.
    Also with the help of paperclip test and multimeter I have verified every voltage and pin.

But have few doubts if you could clear.
    1. Do all motherboards bear same layout as you have provided ? Mine is asus crosshair vi hero.
    2. I have made mine using this diagram and everything tests perfectly. Should I plugin the motherboard?
    3. Some of ports in Cable had capacitors in them, do I need to put them in original places? Mostly sleeved cables dosen't seem to have them.

Lastly the EVGA diagram attached above also has 24 pin layout which seems reversed to one you provided or am I reading it incorrectly?

Thanks.

Attached Image(s)

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile