Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102251
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/01/14 02:03:28 (permalink)
https://www.techpowerup.c...s-fans-and-ln2-cooling

Our tour began with the customary showcase of the new GPU water blocks compatible with reference, and board partner designs, for the new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 and relatively new AIC RTX 2070/80(Ti) cards as well. These feature integrated RGB lighting compatible with all major motherboard lighting solutions for control, and adopt the split central-inlet flow design as well. Also shown was a large Bitspower branded CPU water block that had an integrated temperature and flow sensor that could be read off the display as seen in the image below, and also a TouchAqua (Bitspower's more budget-friendly brand) standalone temperature sensor with integrated display. Bitspower also showed off an LED hub that is powered from the PSU via a full size SATA connector, and is capable of running up to eight 4-pin RGB LED devices. Saving what was arguably the most interesting showing from Bitspower for last, we saw their own take on a GPU pot for LN2 cooling. Indeed, retail packaging was ready as well although they were quick to say there is no estimate on when this will come to market, if at all. The Bitspower GPU LN2 pot sample uses a two-piece construction, allowing a monochrome color scheme with the Bitspower logo at the top and a massive chunk of copper at the bottom. Some very impressive work from Bitspower in my opinion.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

MasterMiner
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 713
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: Bitspower at CES 2019 2019/01/14 19:50:04 (permalink)
    I'm still in a holding pattern before liquefying LilNmbrChr... when I do - it will be bitspower all the way: rads, reservoirs, pumps, fittings and pipe. I'm estimating the plumbing to be $2k. Then a new 9940x.

Got another x299 Dark last week as backup board just in case...

Very impressed with bitspower 1080ti KP block. Massive hunk of nickel plated copper and plexi.

The fun begins ~month

I used to mine. Now I compute.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile