EVGA

SC17 EVGA Mouse & Internet problem (Chrome)

Author
Mayora13
  • Total Posts : 52
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
2018/12/10 21:06:18 (permalink)
So I bought the Sc17 last December, came with a nice mouse & bag.

Anyone experiencing problem with the mouse?
My mouse, almost 1 year old since first time opening it, now its left click often register one click as double / more.
So when you want to click & drag something, it would be very very hard, since you have to hold the click. But it registers as clicking again & again..
Its quite disappointing since its a nice mouse..

My Logitech MX518 since a long time ago is still surprisingly working TOTALLY FINE..
Other than the cosmetic looks that deteriorates over time, function wise is as good as new..

AND

With the Internet Browser (Chrome in this case),
I experience slow start, as in whenever I open any internet browser, it takes a while until it can open anything.
It's like "Loading" the internet. After it works once, then it would work normally after that.
But whenever I closed the browser & open it again, it would do the "loading" thing again. Always.
Why is it like that?

Also recently, it would have some kind of hiccups while using it.
E.g. when the browsing is all fine, it would like "lost all connection" for less than a minute, things would only "loading" and later it would then work normally again.
These problems are annoying and it shouldn't even be like that.

Anyone else with similar problem?
post edited by Mayora13 - 2019/01/01 18:24:42

2 Replies Related Threads

Loriilona
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: SC17 EVGA Mouse starting to break?? 2018/12/11 04:52:19 (permalink)
    I had the same problem....it came with a windows update, so nothing to do with evga....I still have same mouse, the problem disappeared :) But I also took of a tablet driver (was old and somehow interfered, probably)
    Mayora13
    • Total Posts : 52
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: SC17 EVGA Mouse starting to break?? 2018/12/20 18:28:48 (permalink)
    So how do you fix this? Because only the left click having this problem. All others are fine.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile