EVGA

Here Comes the RTX & RTX SUPER™ Hybrid Kits (Compatibility list)

Page: << < ..6 Showing page 6 of 6
Author
PietroBRA
  • Total Posts : 19
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Here Comes the RTX Hybrid Kits 2019/08/09 15:44:22 (permalink)
bcavnaugh
Welcome to the Forum *Goddamn
This Thread is more about the RTX Hybrid Kits so you might want to create your own Thread for your GTX Hybrid Issue.
You also might get back your Card with a New Hybrid Cooler and even get a RTX 2080 Hybrid Graphics Card.
The Tread is only 2 Weeks old since the last Post and is still active so you are not necro it. 

Hmmm,
Thanks for the welcome bcavnaugh (but I do have some years on the evga forums as another user - PietroBR).

I think I wasn't very clear in my post.
I was affected by that bad batch of Hybrid Kits for GTX series. I'm already RMAing my 1080Ti FTW3, and EVGA should send for me a RTX 2080 XC Black Edition (performance is the same, but the features from the FTW3 card will be missing, which is a big bummer).

What I was trying to ask was, if by any cases, someone ever reported that same problem (with the Hybrid kits for 10 series) on the Hybrid Kits for the RTX series. Since it's been awhile I haven't acessed the forums (specially the 20 series thread, since I don't own one..), I don't know if the same problem with the Hybrid Kits ever happened again.

Sorry about the long post, and thanks for the attention.
bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
  • Total Posts : 38977
  • Ribbons : 282
Re: Here Comes the RTX Hybrid Kits 2019/08/09 16:03:56 (permalink)
PietroBRA
bcavnaugh
This Thread is more about the RTX Hybrid Kits so you might want to create your own Thread for your GTX Hybrid Issue.
You also might get back your Card with a New Hybrid Cooler and even get a RTX 2080 Hybrid Graphics Card.
The Tread is only 2 Weeks old since the last Post and is still active so you are not necro it. 

Hmmm,
Thanks for the welcome bcavnaugh (but I do have some years on the evga forums as another user - PietroBR).

I was affected by that bad batch of Hybrid Kits for GTX series. I'm already RMAing my 1080Ti FTW3, and EVGA should send for me a RTX 2080 XC Black Edition (performance is the same, but the features from the FTW3 card will be missing, which is a big bummer).

What I was trying to ask was, if by any cases, someone ever reported that same problem (with the Hybrid kits for 10 series) on the Hybrid Kits for the RTX series. Since it's been awhile I haven't acessed the forums (specially the 20 series thread, since I don't own one..), I don't know if the same problem with the Hybrid Kits ever happened again.

You do know that you are only allowed One EVGA Account?
Yes a lot of RTX Forum Members are complaining about the Hybrid same as the last Models.
Myself I have never had any issues with them.
Is your GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Card Bad or only the Hybrid Kit Part?
Lots of info here on the RTX Hybrid
RTX 2080 TI FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING pump noise
RTX 2080 Super XC Hybrid vs. FTW3 Hybrid Pump Question
EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra + Hybrid Kit - Owners - buzzing/ pump noise fix
EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC HYBRID GAMING, 11G-P4-2384-KR (on old i7 4790k) My impression
RTX 20 series : Hybrid version 
post edited by bcavnaugh - 2019/08/09 16:10:25

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

PietroBRA
  • Total Posts : 19
Re: Here Comes the RTX Hybrid Kits 2019/08/09 16:12:41 (permalink)
bcavnaugh
PietroBRA
bcavnaugh

Hmmm,

Yes a lot of RTX Forum Members are complaining about the Hybrid same as the last Models.

Yes, I know I'm not allowed to have more than one account.
I didn't create this another account only because I wanted. I created as sugested by the EVGA staff after a problem with my previous account. That's why.
And thanks for all the links bcavnaugh, and your help.

My FTW3 went bad as well because of the Hybrid Kit issue. It could use 100% of the GPU chip, and boost to 2000Mhz, but it couldn't use more than 58% of it's power usage (after I installed the kit, this happened, as for that many other members that had a similar issue).
post edited by PietroBRA - 2019/08/09 16:15:44
bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
Re: Here Comes the RTX Hybrid Kits 2019/08/09 16:42:56 (permalink)
PietroBRA
bcavnaugh
PietroBRA
bcavnaugh

Hmmm,

Yes, I know I'm not allowed to have more than one account.
I didn't create this another account only because I wanted. I created as sugested by the EVGA staff after a problem with my previous account. That's why.
And thanks for all the links bcavnaugh, and your help.

My FTW3 went bad as well because of the Hybrid Kit issue. It could use 100% of the GPU chip, and boost to 2000Mhz, but it couldn't use more than 58% of it's power usage (after I installed the kit, this happened, as for that many other members that had a similar issue).

Good thing to know, I have to spare kits for my two Hybrid Cards.

bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
Re: Here Comes the RTX Hybrid Kits 2019/08/24 10:39:15 (permalink)

llmcll
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Here Comes the RTX Hybrid Kits 2019/09/11 15:53:39 (permalink)
Hello, 

I've noticed that you can't even find these anymore on the store?

EVGA HYBRID KIT for the RTX 2080 TI XC/XC2/FE 400-HY-1384-B1

Do we know when they'll be coming back?

Hoggle
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 10102
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: Here Comes the RTX Hybrid Kits 2019/09/11 16:18:12 (permalink)
llmcll
Hello, 

I've noticed that you can't even find these anymore on the store?

EVGA HYBRID KIT for the RTX 2080 TI XC/XC2/FE 400-HY-1384-B1

Do we know when they'll be coming back?

I saw a post that said they got told it was end of life for the product. Keep in mind though that only means that item number. It could mean that they are making a slight change and it would be sold under a new product number with a slight revision.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Page: << < ..6 Showing page 6 of 6
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile