EVGA

Be the Last One Standing: Buy EVGA GeForce GTX and Get the GeForce Fornite Bundle

Author
EddieH
EVGA Alumni
  • Total Posts : 2016
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
2018/11/29 08:38:27 (permalink)

Be the Last One Standing!
For a Limited Time, Buy select TeamEVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX Series Graphics Cards from a Participating Authorized Reseller and Get the GeForce Fortnite Bundle!
For more details on this promotion click here: https://www.evga.com/arti...the-last-one-standing/

Attached Image(s)

11 Replies Related Threads

XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: Be the Last One Standing: Buy EVGA GeForce GTX and Get the GeForce Fornite Bundle 2018/11/29 19:37:30 (permalink)

Good deal.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    idreesahmad596
    • Total Posts : 1
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Be the Last One Standing: Buy EVGA GeForce GTX and Get the GeForce Fornite Bundle 2018/12/29 05:15:22 (permalink)
    hello i bought evga gtx 1060 6gb ssc from a shop in my country , purchase date : 12/26/2018 and I have registered my product at evga.com with the serial number but still cant find the code for fortnite geforce bundle , how/where i can get my code now please , thanks? 
    post edited by idreesahmad596 - 2018/12/29 05:17:57
    niewi
    • Total Posts : 4
    Re: Be the Last One Standing: Buy EVGA GeForce GTX and Get the GeForce Fornite Bundle 2019/01/10 09:06:09 (permalink)
    Wow,

I bought the 1060 to get the Fortnite bundle and registered the card and then the page shows me that the Fortnite bundle promotion is closed ... ****

Seriously why do you promote a bunde when it is already closed?

I bought a lot of graphic cards and mainboards from EVGA in the last 10 years but I'm so pissed off by this that I will return the card and I will NEVER EVER buy anything from this company so help me god.

The Nvidia promotion runs until the 29th of January and they simple say it's closed.

Thanks for nothing EVGA.

Cheers,
    Ralf

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: Be the Last One Standing: Buy EVGA GeForce GTX and Get the GeForce Fornite Bundle 2019/01/10 09:09:13 (permalink)
    idreesahmad596
    hello i bought evga gtx 1060 6gb ssc from a shop in my country , purchase date : 12/26/2018 and I have registered my product at evga.com with the serial number but still cant find the code for fortnite geforce bundle , how/where i can get my code now please , thanks? 

You stated you purchased the card from a shop, which shop?

niewi
    Wow,

I bought the 1060 to get the Fortnite bundle and registered the card and then the page shows me that the Fortnite bundle promotion is closed ... ****

I bought a lot of graphic cards and mainboards from EVGA in the last 10 years but I'm so pissed off by this that I will return the card and I will NEVER EVER buy anything from this company so help me god.

The Nvidia promotion runs until the 29th of January and they simple say it's closed.

Thanks for nothing EVGA.

Cheers,
    Ralf

Ralf, where did you purchase your GPU from?
    niewi
    Re: Be the Last One Standing: Buy EVGA GeForce GTX and Get the GeForce Fornite Bundle 2019/01/10 09:16:15 (permalink)
    I purchased it from EVGA.com ... and followed the registration instructions.

niewi
    Re: Be the Last One Standing: Buy EVGA GeForce GTX and Get the GeForce Fornite Bundle 2019/01/10 09:19:19 (permalink)
    The only reason I bought it was because of the Fortnite bundle for my son, BestBuy and other stores still give away codes but EVGA does not??? How is that possible?

EddieH
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 2016
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Be the Last One Standing: Buy EVGA GeForce GTX and Get the GeForce Fornite Bundle 2019/01/10 11:12:44 (permalink)
    niewi
    Wow,

Thanks for nothing EVGA.

Cheers,
    Ralf

Hello Niewi, 
    First, Welcome to the EVGA forums and thank you for purchasing an EVGA graphics card.  I did get a chance to review your account and look into the troubles you are having with requesting your code.  All of our game promotions do state "Offer available for a limited time or while supplies last."  Sometimes  a promotion is very popular that we do run out of codes before the end of it.  In this case though,  we did receive more codes from Nvidia, as this is an Nvidia sponsored promotion.  So, if you can log back into your EVGA account and head on back to the promotion page,  You will now see a "Request" button so that you can request your promotion code.  

I alway recommend checking with our Customer Service Team for any troubles a customer may encounter, either with a promotion or a product.  They are available 24/7 to assist you and take care of you.  EVGA prides itself on its Customer Support, and we do our best to take care of every customer who reaches out to us.  

So,  if there are ever any troubles you come across, feel free to post, send us a PM here or call into our Customer support.  Lastly,  I would recommend registering your all EVGA products to your EVGA account as it make it easy for us to look up the product and better assist you.  

Hope you have a great day and lots of fun playing Fortnite!
    _Eddie
    post edited by EVGATech_EddieH - 2019/01/10 11:14:54
    niewi
    Re: Be the Last One Standing: Buy EVGA GeForce GTX and Get the GeForce Fornite Bundle 2019/01/10 16:37:53 (permalink)
    Awesome, my son is now enjoying his new Fortnite skin … thanks!

Cheers,
    Ralf
    hadbeen
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: Be the Last One Standing: Buy EVGA GeForce GTX and Get the GeForce Fornite Bundle 2019/02/12 23:57:49 (permalink)
    Hi I bought an 1060 GTX 6GB and just registered it under this account. Hoping to receive a redemption code or the promotion as i did not get one.

Thank you.
    warrior1977
    • Total Posts : 3
    Re: Be the Last One Standing: Buy EVGA GeForce GTX and Get the GeForce Fornite Bundle 2019/04/25 16:50:13 (permalink)
    Hi i am trying to get the code for the bundle but its not showing up the form on the page.I bought the card yesterday(1660)from Microcenter and i registered the card today.If someone can help me we be appreciate Thanks..
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: Be the Last One Standing: Buy EVGA GeForce GTX and Get the GeForce Fornite Bundle 2019/04/25 16:53:16 (permalink)
    warrior1977
    Hi i am trying to get the code for the bundle but its not showing up the form on the page.I bought the card yesterday(1660)from Microcenter and i registered the card today.If someone can help me we be appreciate Thanks..

This looks to be another Nvidia bundle, meaning the code come from the retailer where the purchase was made. If you purchased from microcenter, you will probably need to contact microcenter for the code.

Make sure you check your receipt to see if it is printed on there somewhere.

“FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
    Q. Where do I get my promotion code, if I did not buy my graphics card from the EVGA.com online store?
    A. Since this is an NVIDIA sponsored promotion, if you purchased your card from a participating retailer, then they would provide you with a promotion code.”
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile