EVGA

Z390 Dark availability in EU - what to expect?

Author
Cannibalsnax
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2018/11/07 03:37:12 (permalink)
Hello everyone,
Like many of you I'm eagerly awaiting the full reveal and release of the Z390 Dark. What has me worried is that, as far as I can see, even the Z390 FTW is still not available in the EU, while it has been in the US since "early" october. It's not even listed on EVGA's own EU website.

I'm a first time EVGA user, coming from being an ASUS loyalist, so I don't know what to expect from EVGA in this regard. Can any loyal EVGA users enlighten me on what I can expect regarding the availability of the Z390 Dark after it has (hopefully) been released somewhere later this month (basing this last part on a statement from Jacob in one of the Youtube video's released this weekend).

Thanks in advance!

5 Replies Related Threads

LuDo16
    • Total Posts : 10
    Re: Z390 Dark availability in EU - what to expect? 2018/11/07 09:19:22 (permalink)
    I'm not going to help much here but same as you... I'm an Asus enthusiast but my next computer is going to be an eVGA based. As well very curious of the availability in EU for the Dark... 
    Sixie
    • Total Posts : 59
    Re: Z390 Dark availability in EU - what to expect? 2018/11/14 05:28:18 (permalink)
    Cannibalsnax
    Hello everyone,
    Like many of you I'm eagerly awaiting the full reveal and release of the Z390 Dark. What has me worried is that, as far as I can see, even the Z390 FTW is still not available in the EU, while it has been in the US since "early" october. It's not even listed on EVGA's own EU website.

I'm a first time EVGA user, coming from being an ASUS loyalist, so I don't know what to expect from EVGA in this regard. Can any loyal EVGA users enlighten me on what I can expect regarding the availability of the Z390 Dark after it has (hopefully) been released somewhere later this month (basing this last part on a statement from Jacob in one of the Youtube video's released this weekend).

Thanks in advance!

EVGA for the most part in regards to Motherboard, they are always late... not just late... Very Late...
    unfortunately, US is EVGA's largest market and they do dominate the US as their brand are pretty much seen as a local US brand and for them this being very new Motherboard, they prioritize inventory for the US then rest of the world.

this answer doesnt really help you tho as what you want is when are the Z390 series will be available for the EU, hopefully @EVGA_JacobF  can answer that :p but even the Dark is not available in the US (upon writing this post)

MSim
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 14686
    • Ribbons : 38
    Re: Z390 Dark availability in EU - what to expect? 2018/11/15 04:11:34 (permalink)
    Sixie
    Cannibalsnax
    Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance!

EVGA for the most part in regards to Motherboard, they are always late... not just late... Very Late...
    unfortunately, US is EVGA's largest market and they do dominate the US as their brand are pretty much seen as a local US brand and for them this being very new Motherboard, they prioritize inventory for the US then rest of the world.

this answer doesnt really help you tho as what you want is when are the Z390 series will be available for the EU, hopefully @EVGA_JacobF  can answer that :p but even the Dark is not available in the US (upon writing this post)

I don't think dominate is the right word to use. If you look ASUS dominates the motherboard market in the US and other countries. 

Will have to wait and see how the Z390 Dark stacks up to other mfg extreme overclocking motherboards. 

ComboSlicer
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 286
    Re: Z390 Dark availability in EU - what to expect? 2018/11/15 07:07:39 (permalink)
    Yep, in EU EVGA motherboards always arrive very late (and I mean really late).

Enthusiasts most likely don't likely want to wait with the upgrade and purchase from other companies such as ASUS (however as I read then Z390 chipset asus motherboards are actually with a very bad VRMs all the way up to super expensive code series to cut costs, only extreme series mobo has beefier VRM).

Iamrogue
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 235
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Z390 Dark availability in EU - what to expect? 2018/11/28 07:55:36 (permalink)
    any news on the subject?

My P4500 and 900P drives are waiting for a new home...
    not mentioning bined 9700k :D

and seriously, do you expect it to be this year?

7980XE @ 4,98GHz | 32GB @ 4294 CL17/17/17/37 | X299 DARK | 2xRTX2080Ti @ 2130MHz | 2,5TB NVMe(intel) | 1600W T2 

https://www.3dmark.com/spy/8483122

https://www.3dmark.com/fs/20405972
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile