EVGA

EVGA Step Up for the Hydrocopper 1080TI

Author
mpizzi
  • Total Posts : 6
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2018/09/20 11:12:04 (permalink)
Am i missing documentation on why the 1080Ti hydrocopper edition is not available for the step up program considering i spent 1099 per card.

post edited by mpizzi - 2018/09/20 11:13:15

2 Replies Related Threads

EVGA_Thomas123
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 150
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: EVGA Step Up for the Hydrocopper 1080TI 2018/09/20 11:22:45 (permalink)
    Hello Mpizzi,

Historically speaking, hydro-coppers have never been on the Step-Up lists, it's normally the reference model cards. It's also listed on our step up page as well. 

Graphics Cards

• EVGA will only release reference versions of its products, NVIDIA reference spec and clock, to the Step-Up program.
    • Step-Up is limited to pre-approved graphics cards only and can only be used for exchange to a different and higher performing GPU.
    • Products known to have a limited availability will not be made available to the Step-Up program. (Limited availability determined by EVGA.)
    • Customers who received their EVGA graphics card as part of a complete computer system are not eligible - except for those listed on our approved system vendor list.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us back here or through our Customer Support Line 1 (888) 881-3842.

Regards,
    Thomas N. 
    mpizzi
    • Total Posts : 6
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: EVGA Step Up for the Hydrocopper 1080TI 2018/09/20 11:31:33 (permalink)
    EVGATech_ThomasN
    Hello Mpizzi,

Historically speaking, hydro-coppers have never been on the Step-Up lists, it's normally the reference model cards. It's also listed on our step up page as well. 

Graphics Cards

• EVGA will only release reference versions of its products, NVIDIA reference spec and clock, to the Step-Up program.
    • Step-Up is limited to pre-approved graphics cards only and can only be used for exchange to a different and higher performing GPU.
    • Products known to have a limited availability will not be made available to the Step-Up program. (Limited availability determined by EVGA.)
    • Customers who received their EVGA graphics card as part of a complete computer system are not eligible - except for those listed on our approved .

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us back here or through our Customer Support Line 1 (888) 881-3842.

Regards,
    Thomas N. 

Thanks, I wasn't sure why they were not listed. I thought i was going crazy.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile