EVGA

Invoice Upload

Author
Falloppium
  • Total Posts : 12
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
2018/08/01 08:19:24 (permalink)
I know I better upload product invoice, but what when the product is a gift and I don't have the invoice? It was bought on Amazon. Will the Amazon gift receipt which come with the product suffice?

5 Replies Related Threads

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: Invoice Upload 2018/08/01 08:24:22 (permalink)
    I woild think the gift receipt would be perfect. Not sure how it would work for step up.

You could request the person that bought it for you to upload the original receipt to your account for you, but it would take some coordination to do that so you arent giving away your login information.
    AlbertoF
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 47
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Invoice Upload 2018/08/01 08:49:56 (permalink)
    It's always best to ask for a full copy of the invoice to validate your transferable warranty, a gift receipt may not have all the information necessary to validate your warranty so to stay on the side of caution I would have the original purchaser to send it to you.

https://eu.evga.com/warranty/graphics-cards/

LATAM - Soporte español - EVGA
    Falloppium
    • Total Posts : 12
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Invoice Upload 2018/08/01 09:40:40 (permalink)
    Thank you Scarlet and Alberto. Unfortunately it is not good custom to ask a giver for the bill info here in Southern Europe, when it comes to presents. It doesn't matter if I can figure it out myself how much it costed, but asking for the receipt is not an option.
    The gift receipt carries amazon order ID and product model. This must be one of the many Amazon flaws, I guess. It should be a no-brainer to send a receipt with no prices to the gifted for warranty purposes...I'll try to call Amazon, I guess.
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30983
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Invoice Upload 2018/08/01 09:54:58 (permalink)
    Does the Gift receipt list the Card model number or give specific product information ?

Was product "Sold By Amazon" & not a third party On Amazon

If yes to above - go to Amazon site and get the current price, since the "Gift Receipt" does not list price

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

EVGA_Lee
    • Total Posts : 4247
    • Ribbons : 14
    Re: Invoice Upload 2018/08/02 10:48:23 (permalink)
    There's no requirement that says you only have one chance to upload an invoice.  The simplest thing in this case would be to upload the gift invoice you do have, or email it to support@evga.com and ask them to review it for you.  If it's not sufficient, then you can discuss with our techs to figure out the best way to proceed.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile