Does anyone actually perform maintenance on their cases? DG-87 specifically

Author
captainthrall
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 134
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2018/06/21 10:48:30 (permalink)
It's been about 2 years since I bought my DG-87 and I'm pleased to report that it's still 100% functional.  Overall I've been extremely happy with it!  Personally, I tend to replace my computers every 4 years so at this point I can consider my DG-87 build middle-aged.  It's probably a good time to perform maintenance.  I'm going to open it up, remove the dust from everything, clean the screens, and clean the fans.  

What I'd like to know is:  Are there any other specific maintenance tasks that I should be performing?

P.S. The thing that initially prompted me to do this was: I heard a fluttering fan noise coming from my computer.  I assumed it was a case fan, but upon further investigation I found out it was coming from my cpu aio water cooler's radiator fan.  I simply tapped it, and it stopped making noise heh.

It says I'm a superclocked member, but really I'm just here for the chicks.

1 Reply Related Threads

Cordorb
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 635
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: Does anyone actually perform maintenance on their cases? DG-87 specifically 2018/06/21 17:06:08 (permalink)
    Only think I have seen is a few of the fans now need a little higher speed setting to auto start.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile