Battlefield 5 Gameplay Grand Operations

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
kram36
The Destroyer
  • Total Posts : 21477
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 72
Re: Battlefield 5 Gameplay Grand Operations 2018/06/22 19:22:11 (permalink)
ILikeBeans
kram36
jonkrmr
ILikeBeans
It wasn't a couple, it was hundreds of thousands in combat roles. There were pilots, squads... stuff I never knew.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_combat

I just don't understand the reactions in this case. These games haven't had such a reaction that I recall. As mentioned, I don't remember a big deal with Zombies, or the accuracy of Nazi's in Wolfenstien, or a million other things in these types of games, but for some reason in this case a large amount of males are having there manhood attacked. That's how it's coming across to me, lol. Way to much emotional over reaction.

There are anti gaming groups out there saying stuff like these games are bad because it's going to make someone go shoot someone else. Well yah, If someone can't see that it's just a game and they are emotionally disturbed by it, they shouldn't play it. The same thing goes in this case. If people can't see that this is a game and not literal history lesson, they shouldn't play it, but why be haters? We haven't even played the game yet and there probably will be lagit things to hate, but not this Just my opinion.

@ILikeBeans

I think it is just the all boys club mentality of the computer\gaming culture. I work in IT and have seen the same thing over the last 20 years of my career in IT.

No, it's the inaccurate history of WWII that's the issue.

Well, it's definitely inconsistent with other games then, which is more of my point. I swear a lot of these people need to sit down take a breath and have a snickers bar.

No, we need to make sure history is not altered to some SJW revisionist bs.
ILikeBeans
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3429
  • Ribbons : 6
Re: Battlefield 5 Gameplay Grand Operations 2018/06/22 19:35:03 (permalink)
kram36
ILikeBeans
kram36
jonkrmr
ILikeBeans
It wasn't a couple, it was hundreds of thousands in combat roles. There were pilots, squads... stuff I never knew.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_combat

I just don't understand the reactions in this case. These games haven't had such a reaction that I recall. As mentioned, I don't remember a big deal with Zombies, or the accuracy of Nazi's in Wolfenstien, or a million other things in these types of games, but for some reason in this case a large amount of males are having there manhood attacked. That's how it's coming across to me, lol. Way to much emotional over reaction.

There are anti gaming groups out there saying stuff like these games are bad because it's going to make someone go shoot someone else. Well yah, If someone can't see that it's just a game and they are emotionally disturbed by it, they shouldn't play it. The same thing goes in this case. If people can't see that this is a game and not literal history lesson, they shouldn't play it, but why be haters? We haven't even played the game yet and there probably will be lagit things to hate, but not this Just my opinion.

@ILikeBeans

I think it is just the all boys club mentality of the computer\gaming culture. I work in IT and have seen the same thing over the last 20 years of my career in IT.

No, it's the inaccurate history of WWII that's the issue.

Well, it's definitely inconsistent with other games then, which is more of my point. I swear a lot of these people need to sit down take a breath and have a snickers bar.

No, we need to make sure history is not altered to some SJW revisionist bs.

CNN is the only one that can alter history with propaganda, none of the other games did, not even Hollywood did. Just need to do some reading, which is what this whole subject caused me to do, and I've learned how inaccurate some of these people going on are, including my own first impressions.   

W7 Pro 64, MSI X99A Godlike , I7-6850K, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti, G.Skill DDR4 3200MHz 32GB, Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2 and 850 EVO 1TB SATA, WD Velociraptor 1TB, Corsair AX1200W, Acer Predator X34 and Oculus.
kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Battlefield 5 Gameplay Grand Operations 2018/06/22 19:42:15 (permalink)
ILikeBeans
CNN is the only one that can alter history with propaganda, none of the other games did, not even Hollywood did. Just need to do some reading, which is what this whole subject caused me to do, and I've learned how inaccurate some of these people going on are, including my own first impressions.  

CNN only wishes the had that power, maybe in the past, but not now. They are Fake News.

People are right to be upset with Battlefailure V. People are pretty much done with this SJW crud being pushed on them.
kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Battlefield 5 Gameplay Grand Operations 2018/06/22 19:53:34 (permalink)
Can't post the video here for language, but great explanation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A6OB6Egnso

Oh and look at the like to dislike ratio on the official trailer. 105k more dislike then likes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb1MR85XFO
jonkrmr
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 952
  • Ribbons : 16
Re: Battlefield 5 Gameplay Grand Operations 2018/06/22 20:00:13 (permalink)
@ILikeBeans - +1

@kram36 - Seriously? Like a GAME can change history? Give me a break, IT IS A GAME! Just a game and nothing more. Not a documentary or even a simulator game. I would not expect absolute historical accuracy in it.

If the "people" are upset with Battlefield V, that is their and your right to be so, so don't buy the game. I most likely won't buy it either as it is just a rehash of the same old same old with different maps.

But your attack at my self about the accuracy of my statement that women did in fact fight in combat in WWII is just, well I can't violate the TOS here so we will just leave it at that.

I think you are spending just a little too much time in front of your computer playing games and have lost touch with reality.

It is a game and if you don't like the game don't buy it. The game developers don't owe you anything. Get a life bro, it is just a game, not reality.

Intel i9-10850K @ 5 GHz
MSI MEG Z490 Unify
Corsair Vengeance RGB RT 32GB 3600MHz DDR4
ASUS Strix RTX 3080 OC 12GB Gaming @ 2175 MHz core - peak \ 20004 MHz mem
Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB NVMe M.2 SSD
2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD RAID 0
SoundBlasterX AE-5 
EVGA SuperNova 1000 P2
Corsair Obsidian 500D SE
Custom water cooling on CPU & GPU
Acer XV272U 27" 2k 170Hz
kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Battlefield 5 Gameplay Grand Operations 2018/06/22 20:06:45 (permalink)
jonkrmr
@ILikeBeans - +1

@kram36 - Seriously? Like a GAME can change history? Give me a break, IT IS A GAME! Just a game and nothing more. Not a documentary or even a simulator game. I would not expect absolute historical accuracy in it.

If the "people" are upset with Battlefield V, that is their and your right to be so, so don't buy the game. I most likely won't buy it either as it is just a rehash of the same old same old with different maps.

But your attack at my self about the accuracy of my statement that women did in fact fight in combat in WWII is just, well I can't violate the TOS here so we will just leave it at that.

I think you are spending just a little too much time in front of your computer playing games and have lost touch with reality.

It is a game and if you don't like the game don't buy it. The game developers don't owe you anything. Get a life bro, it is just a game, not reality.

Yes seriously. Give an inch, they'll take a mile.

I attacked you? Oh give me a break, I questioned your comment and pointed out you were incorrect in the women being front line fighter were common. That's not an attack.

Go watch this, maybe you will understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A6OB6Egnso

ILikeBeans
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3429
  • Ribbons : 6
Re: Battlefield 5 Gameplay Grand Operations 2018/06/22 23:16:01 (permalink)
Kram, that dude on the vid needs to take a pill. He's pushing an agenda at the expense of the game to the point that just doesn't sit well with me. I don't believe it warrants that level of crucifixion. I see what he is saying and understand that SJW, Political Correctness, ect... nonsense, I'm not a fan of it and the messed up social behavior we have these days, but there are extremes to both sides. The far left have pushed there agenda in much the same way, using something for a soapbox with no regard to damage. I just think he is going too far with assumptions, just like Dice maybe went too far with the squad in the trailer. One could read all kinds of things into that. He thinks it's totally unimmersive and that can be the case, but at the same time it can be more immersive for the person choosing there character. I mean there where a lot of ethnic groups male and female in the war and there will be in the game as players as well. None of this affects game play or balance, so IMO he's pretty out there. He's pissed about the prosthetic sniper girl, but actually I find it pretty humors when you think about it. I just look at it for what it is, but he has this whole other bias issue criticizing everything. I feel sorry for him, life is too short. Anyway, there's a time and place for that agenda he goes on about for 45 min., but this game isn't it.

Funny he mentions what people would think if a dino was on the cover, but there was dino's in past games. No one kooked out like this with the megalodon, how unimmersive is that? Oh but that's not a SJW appeasement... geeze, too far IMO. I wouldn't have picked a female for the cover, but I'm not going wacko about it either.

W7 Pro 64, MSI X99A Godlike , I7-6850K, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti, G.Skill DDR4 3200MHz 32GB, Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2 and 850 EVO 1TB SATA, WD Velociraptor 1TB, Corsair AX1200W, Acer Predator X34 and Oculus.
kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Battlefield 5 Gameplay Grand Operations 2018/06/23 07:27:16 (permalink)
Actually no he doesn't. We have been push way too long and too hard by these SJW loons.

Look at what they try to force Steam to do, with plenty of SJW game journos trying to force this crud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUjXdzfobWk
fearpoint
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3184
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: Battlefield 5 Gameplay Grand Operations 2018/06/23 12:31:24 (permalink)
kram36
Actually no he doesn't. We have been push way too long and too hard by these SJW loons.

Look at what they try to force Steam to do, with plenty of SJW game journos trying to force this crud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUjXdzfobWk

Somebody gets it. Since the game industry has taken center stage as the most popular venue of entertainment it's the new battleground for shaping culture. It's also why Marxist DICE employees from a country committing cultural and national suicide because their hatred of males and western civilization are at the forefront of revisionist history in gaming. Gaming was a lot better before this type of stuff was being pushed and make no mistake about it, it's intentional, and you don't have to simply accept it because you're told to do so. 

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Battlefield 5 Gameplay Grand Operations 2018/06/23 14:28:50 (permalink)
Exactly fearpoint.
haanuman
  • Total Posts : 21
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Battlefield 5 Gameplay Grand Operations 2018/06/28 05:19:27 (permalink)
I only have two issues with the game now, no health regen and the snow is too much. I mean I cannot rely on the medics in my team or the whole game, most of them never seem to care, I try my best to protect myself and revive people though.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile