Warranty Issue

Author
Chaot1c Sold1er
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2018/04/11 12:35:20 (permalink)
Hey everyone,

It is looking like a pattern from EVGA. I contacted them on the phone about a week ago. Told them the issue, my card smelt burnt and had a black "burn" mark located on one of the gold pins(I will post a pic). I was told by the person on the phone that was not an issue and most likely my board was bad. I sent them pictures in before I shipped it to them for warranty work. I received an email saying that "it did not come to them in factory settings" and that it contained water damage. I have never had my case/gpu anywhere near water. it doesnt even sit on the same desk as I am at(so if i had a waterbottle, it would be nowhere near it). Even though I was assured that it would be covered by my warranty, after sending the pictures, I found out that now they will not. It seems like I am not the only one who has been screwed over by them. This is a terrible business practice. Has anyone else had any luck with them actually warrantying out there GPU?

post edited by Sajin - 2018/04/11 18:20:51

1 Reply Related Threads

EVGATech_JaesonW
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 910
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 5
    Re: Sent in a broken Geforce 970, zero water damage when sent, EVGA will not replace 2018/04/11 15:37:26 (permalink)
    Hello Chaot1c Sold1er,

I'll take a look into this further for you, and I'll reach out to you directly after I've looked at the product and talked to the RMA manager.

EVGA Customer Service Manager
    Have a moment? Please rate our service 
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile