EVGA

Helpful ReplyBrazilian RMA - Help me please!!

Author
BhangBR
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2018/01/18 07:52:31 (permalink)
Greetings

I am from Brazil and I bought a GTX 1050 Ti (04G-P4-6256-KR) in October/2017 and I could only install it a month later that I received. After installing it, it worked for 3 days and stopped giving video even if it had a signal (black screen lit but no image). So I contacted the store that I bought and I sent the GPU to be replaced. Thirty days after they received the card I received an e-mail from the store saying they did not have the product in stock and that credit would be generated for other products.

I do not want money, I want exactly the plate that I bought. I spent two months researching electronic structure and thermal solution of many models and brands until arriving at it

Can someone from EVGA tell me if I can get the card with the seller and send it to EVGA-US? I sent an email to EVGA asking if I can. as I am without the card I can not log into the EVGA website to talk about warranty

Ty !!

sorry for my English. I need help from Google Translate
post edited by BhangBR - 2018/01/18 10:15:43
Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 31001
  • Ribbons : 122
Re: Brazilian RMA - Help me please!! 2018/01/18 08:57:32 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby BhangBR 2018/01/18 10:12:49
Sorry to see your having replacement RMA issue through your original vendor

I have elevated you post to get  EVGA attention

I hope they can answer your questions

[Google translate below]

Lamento ver que tiene un problema de reemplazo de RMA a través de su proveedor original

Te elevé tu publicación para recibir atención EVGA

Espero que puedan responder tus preguntas

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

PietroBR
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1202
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: Brazilian RMA - Help me please!! 2018/01/19 03:07:39 (permalink)
RMAed you, since I'm from BR, I will try to help you out.

Case: Asus Z370-G Box / MB: Asus Z370-G / CPU: Intel I7 8700K / Mem.: 16GB (2x8) 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 / GPU: GTX 1080TI FTW3 / A.I.O. W.C: EVGA CLC280 / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W

BhangBR
Re: Brazilian RMA - Help me please!! 2018/01/19 05:37:28 (permalink)
Cool GTX
Sorry to see your having replacement RMA issue through your original vendor

I have elevated you post to get  EVGA attention

I hope they can answer your questions

[Google translate below]

Lamento ver que tiene un problema de reemplazo de RMA a través de su proveedor original

Te elevé tu publicación para recibir atención EVGA

Espero que puedan responder tus preguntas

nice! ty sir!

ps: You do not need to translate to answer me  I read well in English but my writing is scary 

PietroBR
RMAed you, since I'm from BR, I will try to help you out.

I can not send PM yet. I do not have ten post in the forum
post edited by BhangBR - 2018/01/19 05:42:28
BhangBR
Re: Brazilian RMA - Help me please!! 2018/01/19 10:45:27 (permalink)
I told the seller that I was talking to EVGA by email and they told me that they can not send the GPU to me because they have already received a return invoice. (I did not receive or sign anything later)

I asked many other things, like "why did it take thirty days to generate the credit if they already knew they were out of stock?" I also asked "why was not the card directly sent to EVGA/US?". the store did not answer both questions
when I said that I was talking to the store, they told me that they contacted the EVGA representative in my country to clarify the EVGA what was happening

Let's see what I will receive from the reply in the email... or if someone from EVGA clarifies here what is happening
_JeffP
EVGA Alumni
  • Total Posts : 652
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Brazilian RMA - Help me please!! 2018/01/20 00:26:24 (permalink)
Hello,

Unfortunately if you have returned your card to the place of purchase even for a warranty replacement we would be unable to assist you directly as the retailer would be using different channels to get a replacement and may not be going through us for the return.

Everything is security. 
PietroBR
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1202
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: Brazilian RMA - Help me please!! 2018/01/20 02:21:22 (permalink)
BhangBR
I told the seller that I was talking to EVGA by email and they told me that they can not send the GPU to me because they have already received a return invoice. (I did not receive or sign anything later)

I asked many other things, like "why did it take thirty days to generate the credit if they already knew they were out of stock?" I also asked "why was not the card directly sent to EVGA/US?". the store did not answer both questions
when I said that I was talking to the store, they told me that they contacted the EVGA representative in my country to clarify the EVGA what was happening

Let's see what I will receive from the reply in the email... or if someone from EVGA clarifies here what is happening

EVGATech_JeffP
Hello,

Unfortunately if you have returned your card to the place of purchase even for a warranty replacement we would be unable to assist you directly as the retailer would be using different channels to get a replacement and may not be going through us for the return.

Unfortunatly, what Jeff says is true.
I would rather send my cards directly to EVGA, than trying to contact the store I bought for a RMA (talking from Brazil only).
The store you bought must probably sended the card to EVGA BR, and from there, they will replace it to the store, and finally, the store will send it to you.

Case: Asus Z370-G Box / MB: Asus Z370-G / CPU: Intel I7 8700K / Mem.: 16GB (2x8) 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 / GPU: GTX 1080TI FTW3 / A.I.O. W.C: EVGA CLC280 / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile