Pipe bomb attack in NYC

Author
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18916
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 58
2017/12/11 09:33:43 (permalink)
Another ISIS supporting piece of crap blew himself up this morning in NYC. According to early media reports, the bomb malfunctioned and went off prematurely, but it if it had gone off as 'intended', it could have caused 'catastrophic damage' - that's according to CNN. Fortunately only 3 people with minor injuries, other than the piece of crap who was badly burned. I hope his nuts were blown off. Shame that taxpayers will now have to pay for the medical care, judicial proceedings, and subsequent years in jail this guy will no doubt be serving - should have just left him to die - that's what he wanted, why deny him?

I'm not a religious guy at all, but it almost seems like someone up there is watching out for us.

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

8 Replies Related Threads

notfordman
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10345
    • Ribbons : 28
    Re: Pipe bomb attack in NYC 2017/12/11 09:57:35 (permalink)
    I think we got lucky on that one it seems. I agree with you on that Nereus. 
    rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102260
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: Pipe bomb attack in NYC 2017/12/11 10:40:43 (permalink)
    Yes we were lucky this time. Luckily no one is in critical condition.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

fearpoint
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 3184
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: Pipe bomb attack in NYC 2017/12/11 17:59:21 (permalink)
    Another completely preventable Islamic terror attack if we had common sense immigration policies.

bill1024
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 11083
    • Ribbons : 65
    Re: Pipe bomb attack in NYC 2017/12/11 23:14:21 (permalink)
    You saw that on CNN? I turned on CNN find out what happened.
    All I learned from them was someone in Washington likes to drink 12 diet cokes every day.
    Another one of those peaceful persons trying to blow himself into pieces.
    We got lucky, he did not know what he was doing.

Life is too short to carry a cheap pocket knife

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10101
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Pipe bomb attack in NYC 2017/12/11 23:23:19 (permalink)
    Keep in mind that topics like this can quickly become political and the majority of Muslims and people from Bangladesh are not terrorists. It's a tragic event that happened that thankfully was not worse. 

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Nereus
    Captain Goodvibes
    • Total Posts : 18916
    • Ribbons : 58
    Re: Pipe bomb attack in NYC 2017/12/11 23:29:15 (permalink)
    bill1024
    All I learned from them was someone in Washington likes to drink 12 diet cokes every day.

LMAO, yes indeed, when I turned on the news, 12 cokes and 8 hours a day of tv is exactly what CNN were going on about, and same again on MSNBC. Apparently that is of more concern to them. I finally found something about the failed attack on Fox. The CNN 'media report' I mentioned was from online. I actually considered making a comment along the same lines as you did in the OP, but I restrained myself. :D

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

fearpoint
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 3184
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: Pipe bomb attack in NYC 2017/12/12 12:56:29 (permalink)
    Hoggle
    Keep in mind that topics like this can quickly become political and the majority of Muslims and people from Bangladesh are not terrorists. It's a tragic event that happened that thankfully was not worse. 

It's a result of stupid self destructive policies. 6 weeks ago NYC had another attacker that could have been prevented from killing people as well. This attempt to hide the reality that politicians are directly to blame for their disgusting policies which are literally killing Americans is truly deplorable and nobody should be made afraid to speak out against it. This isn't Europe. We will not be hushed into silence to appease a narrative that kills our citizens.

Nice strawman as well. I expected better from a mod.

Nereus
    bill1024

LMAO, yes indeed, when I turned on the news, 12 cokes and 8 hours a day of tv is exactly what CNN were going on about, and same again on MSNBC. Apparently that is of more concern to them. I finally found something about the failed attack on Fox. The CNN 'media report' I mentioned was from online. I actually considered making a comment along the same lines as you did in the OP, but I restrained myself. :D

Best part is it's anon fake news which CNN is known for. 
    post edited by fearpoint - 2017/12/12 12:57:48
    MSim
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 14685
    • Ribbons : 38
    Re: Pipe bomb attack in NYC 2017/12/13 19:02:45 (permalink)
    We should expect more attacks like this in the US. We have been bombing the middle east for over a decade now. That has caused a lot of people to dislike us.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile