set-up processes?

Author
tsunami231
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 237
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/12/11 09:06:24 (permalink)
I have question does the set-up queue  only remain vaild while you still have days left in the set-up?

IE
have 40 days left and qill be in q for 40 days and once that time frame is up i am removed from the queue?

3 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31004
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: set-up processes? 2017/12/11 09:15:36 (permalink)
    No, you must request step-up within the number of days -- Once your in queue you wait.... till they have stock to send

https://www.evga.com/support/stepup/

FYI: make sure your EVGA account email address is correct - that's what they use --> check your SPAM folder

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

tsunami231
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 237
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: set-up processes? 2017/12/11 09:18:58 (permalink)
    so basicily once in q we just wait till our set up is ready regardless if 90 day time frame is up, the submission just has to be done before then? guess that give me lil more time to debate it

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31004
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: set-up processes? 2017/12/11 09:32:17 (permalink)
    Yes, you have the option to not Step-Up --> till you send your card in --> See FAQ at bottom of link posted above

Steps 6 & 7 Are time sensitive

(from my link above )

Stepping through the Step-Up
    1. Register your valid product within 90 days from your original purchase
      1. If your qualifying product has a 3 year warranty purchased on or after 3/1/2013 and registered within 14 days of the invoice date by the original owner from an authorized reseller, then you will receive the option to step-up for the first 90 days of ownership.
      2. If your qualifying product has a 3 year warranty purchased on or after 1/1/11 and registered after 14 days of the original purchase date you must also purchase an extended warranty in order to be qualified for the step-up program.
    2. Upload a copy of your invoice
    3. Request to start your Step-Up within 90 days of your original purchase from your product detail page
      1. Navigate to My Products under Member Home
      2. Click on View Details of the product
      3. If your product qualifies, you will see the option to start your Step-Up
    4. Wait in queue until approval - this step can last from a few days to many weeks depending on demand
    5. EVGA will review your request and you will be approved if you have met the terms and conditions
    6. You will have 7 days to pay for the difference between the two products, plus return shipping and applicable taxes, after you have been approved
    7. You will be instructed to send your product in and you will have 14 business days to do so after your payment is verified
    8. When EVGA receives your product, we will return your new in box upgrade
    9. EVGA will automatically register your product so you will receive the full warranty on your Step-Up (as of 1/1/11)
      • Any product auto-registered will have its Extended Warranty transferred automatically.
    10. You will receive your product shipped via the shipping option you chose and paid for - game on!
    You will receive detailed emails at every step to instruct what must be done to continue. All Step-Up requests must go through this exact process, you may not purchase the new product and send your original product back for a refund afterward.

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile