EVGA

What is the proper avenue for reporting bugs?

Author
E1115CEA5C044F6
  • Total Posts : 22
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
2017/12/01 17:32:44 (permalink)
I've seen multiple posts and comments discussing issues with undervolting. This wouldn't be too big of an issue if it had only just been introduced in a recent update or two. However we've now seen 4 or more updates since it actually worked. Even when it did work, the manual V/F curve would change on its own after a reboot, but at least Precision would abide by the V/F curve set by the user.  I have yet to see an EVGA tech make an attempt to gather more info, at least here in EVGA's software forum. I've mentioned before that I'm able to adjust the voltage curve using MSI Afterburner, a software seemingly supported by a single developer... If I didn't have an FTW3, I'd be using AB. Precision is just lacking a certain level of polish that a company like EVGA should be able to provide, especially considering the amount of money people are spending on these cards. 

I would like to know the proper steps to take in order for EVGA to look into this glaring issue with their GPU software... I'd be glad to provide any information/details they need to assist in getting this resolved.

1 Reply Related Threads

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49167
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: What is the proper avenue for reporting bugs? 2017/12/01 18:40:22 (permalink)
    Best thing to do would be to put in a complaint. https://www.evga.com/support/suggestions.asp
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile