EVGA

Anyone had this happen to them? (Accounting troubles with EVGA)

Author
BrelanAllin
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/08/18 12:49:54 (permalink)
So I get a nice 1080 and power supply from EVGA, Buy all my other stuff from other companies.

I get a call from an EVGA rep asking to verify information and they tell me it's all good.

They take the money out of my bank account and now tell me they cancel the order because I did not pass verification.

I call support and they won't tell me what didn't pass and say they can't re-instate the order and in the futurer I should get a paypal account.

They never called me to say they had a problem, took my money and now say it's gonna take days to give it back. All other suppliers were able to take my order no problem.

I try to escalate to know what is going on and get told everyone is on lunch and call back later.

I think they just ran out of stock and are just putting me off. Thoughts?

post edited by Sajin - 2017/08/18 12:58:36

3 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30983
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Anyone had this happen to them? (Accounting troubles with EVGA) 2017/08/18 13:09:24 (permalink)
    Welcome to the Forums

Sorry to see your having an issue with your order.  I understand why your upset.

EVGA USA is based on Pacific Coast Time  -- (not sure what time zone you are in)

Please reach out to them again  https://www.evga.com/about/contactus/

Only EVGA Customer Support can answer your questions - or - offer assistance

This is a volunteer user based Forum

I have elevated your concern

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

BrelanAllin
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Anyone had this happen to them? (Accounting troubles with EVGA) 2017/08/18 13:11:36 (permalink)
    Thanks I just got a call from support and he's going to do a manual order to bypass that accounting thing.

I am so happy I'do backflips but I'm affraid for my furniture.
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30983
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Anyone had this happen to them? (Accounting troubles with EVGA) 2017/08/18 13:17:11 (permalink)
    Great News

Hope to see you and your new build around on the Forms

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile