Corsair Website is lame.

Author
yodap
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4642
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 8
2017/08/17 07:15:08 (permalink)
Does anyone have an account there or RMA experience?
I've created an account for the purpose  RMA'ing a PS. I can log in to the main site easily, then when I try and do anything, I get "you need to claim your account" and then my credentials don't work. I've been trying to do this for a day now. Forums, tech support, everything is a dead end. Oh, I can easily go to the store and buy something though.
I need to claim my account, what is that?
It's broken for sure.

7 Replies Related Threads

Zuhl3156
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 13061
    • Ribbons : 34
    Re: Corsair Website is lame. 2017/08/17 07:21:44 (permalink)
    You need to click a link in an email sent to you. It is probably stuck in an online filter for your email client. I get some emails trapped at AOL online that never reach my Windows Live Mail client on my Desktop.
    yodap
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Corsair Website is lame. 2017/08/17 08:15:33 (permalink)
    There's a "login" link and "your account" link and they both work fine. Once logged in I can't get through to any meaningful section of the site without running into the "claim your account" roadblock. That's where I need to enter my credentials again and it tells me email or password is incorrect.
    I can read the forums but not able to log in to ask a question. In the forums there seems to be dozens or hundreds of people complaining about very poor communication concerning open tickets and the like.
    Anyhow I have 28 months of warranty left so maybe they will get their act together before it expires. I'll try calling later.

Stephenk291
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1023
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Corsair Website is lame. 2017/08/17 08:25:52 (permalink)
    yodap
    There's a "login" link and "your account" link and they both work fine. Once logged in I can't get through to any meaningful section of the site without running into the "claim your account" roadblock. That's where I need to enter my credentials again and it tells me email or password is incorrect.
    I can read the forums but not able to log in to ask a question. In the forums there seems to be dozens or hundreds of people complaining about very poor communication concerning open tickets and the like.
    Anyhow I have 28 months of warranty left so maybe they will get their act together before it expires. I'll try calling later.

yeah looks like their website is FUBAR at the moment. I hadn't logged in for awhile so i did a password reset. It sent me the link, when I click on the link it loads the page and says the link has expired..despite only existing for maybe a minute. I'd just call them and be done with it.

|i7 8700k @4.9Ghz| 64GB 3200mhz DDR4 Corsair RGB Pro |Asus Strix Gaming z390 |EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3  | Corsair 500D | H105 Cooler | SuperNova 850G3

Associates Code E96KV2QZWOXVRZM
    yodap
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Corsair Website is lame. 2017/08/17 08:53:05 (permalink)
    Thanks for checking it out.

XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: Corsair Website is lame. 2017/08/17 19:19:35 (permalink)

Try again tomorrow.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    Zuhl3156
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Corsair Website is lame. 2017/08/18 08:39:41 (permalink)
    Sorry for my misunderstanding that this was a new account. I hadn't logged into mine in so long that I had forgotten my password. There was a notice on the top of the page about issues with their RMA ticketing system and they are aware of it. Apparently their new system is causing more problems than what they are aware of.

"Note: We have recently migrated to a new ticketing system and we are experiencing some technical difficulties that is causing a delay in the response time. Please be assured that we are aware of this issue and our team is working diligently to resolve the issue and we will respond to your inquiries as soon as we can. For urgent technical inquiries you may reach us at 888-222-4346."
    Zuhl3156
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Corsair Website is lame. 2017/08/18 08:47:27 (permalink)
    I just tried to submit a ticket and had to jump through several hoops to "claim my account" again. Biggest issue was creating a new password that required a number and 'special' character on top of the ususal letters(one of them a capital letter). It took me a whil to get it done but I am in as of this morning.

Attached Image(s)

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile