EVGA

The EVGA Golden K|NGP|N Event contest.

Author
gregw905
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/08/04 08:39:25 (permalink)
I just bought a card the other day,  then seen a contest announcement in my inbox.

In the "Offical terms and conditions" it says " No purchase required ",  but above that in a red block it says "you do not have any qualifying products registered".  My 1080ti is registered,  and attempting to re-register it says "all ready registered".

what is the deal there?   If no purchase is necessary,  shouldn't I be able to enter with or without a registered/purchased product? 

thanks!
greg

1 Reply Related Threads

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: The EVGA Golden K|NGP|N Event contest. 2017/08/04 08:58:23 (permalink)
    The no purchase necessary is a mail in entry if I am not mistaken. When you registered, you need to load your receipt. You may need to give them time to verify your receipt.. yes, you may have purchased from evga.com, but they do not load your receipt automatically and they have a reason for that (gifts and such).

If you removed your registered card from your account to reregister, you will need to contact support and request assistance (support@evga.com) so that they can put it back on your account.

Once a card is registered and them deregistered, it is still attached to an account so that it shows it was previously owned and then removed from the account.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile