• Total Posts : 193
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/07/25 02:46:34 (permalink)
*My apologies if this topic isn't in the appropriated channel*
So ...
I found this video on the YouTube some time back,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvkikkRm-_Q 
and was curious if anyone has any experience with what is demonstrated -- could possibly provide guidance*?
[Prefer to not click random unknown/unconfirmed links? It's a demonstration of a Windows skin mod + more]

I never could manage figuring out how to utilize Rainmaker[?] ...
Recently, I've switched from Windows 7 -- which took me a long time to get to, from XP -- to Windows 10. Definitely, I prefer Windows7 ... though, I've recently discovered some redeemable qualities "exclusive" to W10 and was wanting to improve upon some aesthetics as well ... since ... lets be honest, anyone who's used prior Windows O.S. platforms can attest that W10 is severely lacking in the "eye-candy" department.

I guess there's some sort of "Jarvis" (like from Marvel's "Iron Man" movies [the Robert Downey, Jr. ones]) modification that can be incorporated to convert Cortana ... as well as modify the skins / windows / etc. ... .... eugh ... words.  ... Anyone familliary with "Windows Glass" (skin-mod)

Can anyone assist / point me in the right direction -- provide suggestion/recommendations for myself and others, potentially looking to accomplish a similar feat.?

Thanks.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile