EVGA

First RMA confused on registering invoice email for replacement card.

Author
Juboboman
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/07/01 17:13:06 (permalink)
Ok so I never registered the invoice for my original card that died a couple weeks ago. I just got an email from EVGA saying they shipped the replacement, giving me the serial number, and also telling me to register it for future advanced RMA possibilities. My question is once the new card comes do I upload the original invoice from the now broken/replaced card that I bought from newegg a year ago?

I'm totally confused on what comes next. If at all possible I would definitely like to register the replacement for advanced RMA possibilities in the future (3 weeks w/o vid card sucks)so what exactly do I need to do for that if its possible?

3 Replies Related Threads

EVGA_Thomas123
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 150
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: First RMA confused on registering invoice email for replacement card. 2017/07/01 17:20:23 (permalink)
    Hello Juboboman, 

I'm sorry to hear that you were having issues with your previous card. When you register the replacement, you would upload the original invoice for the original purchase. Advance RMA's are a paid service. You would have to had purchase one within the first 30 days of purchase. Unfortunately at this time, it is a year since the original date of purchase and the Advance RMA paid service is unavailable at this time. 

Regards,
    Thomas N. 
    Juboboman
    • Total Posts : 3
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: First RMA confused on registering invoice email for replacement card. 2017/07/01 17:22:37 (permalink)
    EVGATech_ThomasN
    Hello Juboboman, 

I'm sorry to hear that you were having issues with your previous card. When you register the replacement, you would upload the original invoice for the original purchase. Advance RMA's are a paid service. You would have to had purchase one within the first 30 days of purchase. Unfortunately at this time, it is a year since the original date of purchase and the Advance RMA paid service is unavailable at this time. 

Regards,
    Thomas N. 

Ah I see I was confused because the email said

"You may optionally purchase the (advanced RMA link) for your product from your for the next 30 days. After 30 days, the option to purchase the Advanced RMA will no longer be available.

Once you receive your EVGA Replacement product please verify the serial number above matches what you receive. If there are any issues or discrepancies please contact ."

So I wasn't sure if it was still available or not cause it's worded a bit ambiguously. Thanks for clearing it up though!
    EVGA_Thomas123
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 150
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: First RMA confused on registering invoice email for replacement card. 2017/07/01 17:33:00 (permalink)
    Hello Juboboman, 

I do apologize about the confusion here. If you do have any  further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us back through our Customer Support Line 1 (888) 880-3842. 

Regards,
    Thomas N.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile