EVGA

Two video cards received by you, only one shows as on the products page??

Author
jamexr
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 266
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/06/28 13:45:30 (permalink)
Hi,

I sent two video cards for step up, and both were delivered to you already, however, only one shows as "received" on my products page, is everything ok?

2 Replies Related Threads

EVGATech_AdamB
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1930
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Two video cards received by you, only one shows as on the products page?? 2017/06/28 14:42:25 (permalink)
    I have looked into both of your Step-Up requests and see that both now show as having received your original graphics cards. Sometimes it can take a little longer to check in the packages after we receive them. You should be able to view the information has been updated for both on your products page.
    jamexr
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 266
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Two video cards received by you, only one shows as on the products page?? 2017/06/28 17:14:26 (permalink)
    EVGATech_AdamB
    I have looked into both of your Step-Up requests and see that both now show as having received your original graphics cards. Sometimes it can take a little longer to check in the packages after we receive them. You should be able to view the information has been updated for both on your products page.

Thanks a lot! Hope the step ups ship quick so I can get them before the holiday. Thanks Evga for providing this awesome service!
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile