EVGA

XMR Miner (GPU) (beta test) *Part of Grid Computing Center - The New GoofyxGrid@Home

Author
bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
  • Total Posts : 38977
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 282
2017/06/13 20:06:09 (permalink)
Project Link
Applications Link 

XMR test app
        As BU are no any more exists, we have prepared something special for some of you...

Now, you can mine XMR (Monero coins) using ATI cards on our pool, where one percent of mined coins will be sent for servers and infrastructure - rest of it is yours...

What we plan in furure?
1. More coins.
2. More platforms (Linux, CUDA support).
2. Mining for other BOINC projects - if any admin is interested in supporting it's project - just sent PM to me or Goofyx with project wallet address (we will confirm it on his project forum) then we will release app with HIS wallet address and the mined coins will be sent automatically send to his wallet.

Do you have any question? just send question here and we will answer asap (just keep in mind, that it is not easy to do everything as same time).

To mine for your wallet just add your XMR wallet address in your project preferences and enable test apps.

Our Foundation pool address:
Our XMR pool (1% fee from this pool is going to support of Polish BOINC Fundation for Polish BOINC projects support)

:)        
12 Jun 2017, 21:54:14 UTC                · Discuss                 

Note:
This New Application is NOT the same as what BU was.
For one this new task is using only ATI Cards and no ASIC Devices.
It is also for Coin and not for another BOINC Project as what BU was doing.
CrunchForCoin Team Captain Mining@EVGA 

post edited by bcavnaugh - 2017/06/13 20:26:14

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile