Outfitting 1080Tis with EK blocks

Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Author
Xantac
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1323
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: Outfitting 1080Tis with EK blocks 2017/04/07 23:50:31 (permalink)
w0ng3r
GTXJackBauer
Scarlet-Tech

I stopped buying fujiploy after ordering a few sets from performance pcs, they came preloaded with dust and grime.. I was Furious about them arriving in that condition. I didnt even open the packaging because you could see the dust through the plastic case.

I wouldn't put this on Fuji but on PPCS.  They're a bit murky to say the least.  I once purchased a very expensive controller (Aquaero 6 XT) only to realize I got sent a used and damaged open box item.  Besides the worned down retail box, it was missing a pair of batteries you're suppose to get for a remote control.  They made me pay for the whole RMA shipping process.  The Aquaero was on sale from them which ended up costing me back to it's original retail price once the dust settled after a few weeks inconveniently. 

Not the first time I've personally experienced and heard from others with issues on them and won't be the last if I keep purchasing from them.

PPC's is trash as far as I'm concerned, they have a wide range of products, but their customer service is shiet. Once I ordered 2 sets of Koolance QDC's (VL3), I only got the female ends and not the male ends. I spent 700 bucks in 2 months on their site and hank baron (The owner) accuses me of trying to pull a fast one on them. I think I ended up doing a charge back because he wouldn't give me a refund. 

They went to far as to lie and claim that they take photos of each package being weighed. They sent me a photo that was supposedly my package prior to being shipped out. Unfortunately for them, they were so dumb that they didn't even wipe the EXIF data on the picture, and the photo was taken less than 2 hours before the email was sent.  I confronted them about the lie and they changed it to "Oh it was just to show you the package weight matches what it should have been", whatever that meant. 

I absolutely had the worst experience with PerformancePC a couple times recently.For an unopened return they refunded me 110$ of 171$ plus I paid return shipping. When I complained they where very rude. If you need 1 oddball part no one else has it sure, but other wise they are a last resort for me. A little politeness and customer service goes ALONG way. There is alot of questionable pricing also.
   Hopefully EK gets there Ti waterblocks finished soon, preordered and seeing all your builds I cant wait to throw mine on water.
post edited by Xantac - 2017/04/10 15:24:45

• Rig 1: Rampage5/w 6850K g.skill 3200 cas15 16gb, High-speed PC HPTX Bench w/ GTX 980
  • Rig 2: RIVE/3930k /w Koolance mobo/cpu blocks/16gb 2133 c9, EVGA 1080 Ti Sli EK Nickel Blocks & a 78MH/s Eth
  • Rig 3: asus rog crosshair vii hero (wi-fi)/2600x, g.skill 3200 cas15 16gb, gt 730
  • Acer Predator Monitor
  • Xantac's Heatware
Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile