2017/03/14 20:56:19 (permalink)
The present I greet you, and asking for your great help
Buy in my country a GeForce GTX 460 2 WIN model graphics card
Which already install it but when loading the driver from pc
Only recognizes me 2 of 3 monitors that I have available to install
And as I understand the characteristics of this model
Should work normally and easily with 3 monitors connected in HDMI
So I ask your technical help to see what is happening
What do I do or how do I connect it or do I need something special to make it work
Hoping for your great help and collaboration as soon as possible I thank you
PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win

Sres of the forum
I ask for your great help as I tell you
Just give me image of 2 of my 3 monitors
And as explained this model works with up to 4 monitors 3 HDMI and a MINI DVI
I ask of your great help to all here I am new I hope of your collaboration
Already probe HDMI cables and converters to DVI and all are in perfect condition
Also change the monitor for another q gives image and is perfect
I think it is some driver or current in the card
Here I leave my team's reference forum

MIULER
  • Total Posts : 19
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/20 21:47:52 (permalink)
Buenas noches un saludos a todos
L3s oído de su gran ayuda a, solventar este inconveniente con mi tarjeta necesito expandir mi imagen a 3 o 4 monitores según las especificaciones técnicas y no lo e podido lograr agradecer de su ayuda a todos los expertos acq en el foro q sepan como hacerlo muchas gracias
Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 31001
  • Ribbons : 122
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/20 22:21:56 (permalink)

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

MIULER
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/20 23:26:58 (permalink)
Muchas gracias amigo
Por tu respuesta
Pero necesito algo más q eso será mucho pedir algo q me especifique mejor en este modelo de de tarjeta como lograr reconocer los 3 monitores o los 4 ya q solo me reconoce 2 monitores muchas gracias
Espero no molestar en el foro
Se q soy nuevo trato de entre las traduccion de las normas de acá
Disculpen si molesto
MIULER
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/21 12:14:51 (permalink)
Thank you very much friend
For your answer
But I need something more q THAT will be much Ask for something that specifies me better In this model of Card How to achieve v Recognize the 3 monitors or 4 and that alone I recognize 2 monitors thank you very much
I hope not to disturb In the forum
I know I'm a new deal between the translations of the Norms here
Sorry if i upset
Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/21 15:05:47 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby MIULER 2017/03/21 19:15:54
We can work around the language barrier

This is mostly a volunteer support group we try to help everyone

Which two ports work ?

Will any two work ?

You have 3-DVI-I ports & 1-HDMI post

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/21 15:15:45 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby MIULER 2017/03/21 19:16:02
What OS are you using --- Microsoft Windows 7 ?

What Nvidia Driver are you using ?

What happens when you do these steps ?

1) Open the NVIDIA Control Panel - pop-up menu when you right-click on the desktop

2) Under the Display category, select "Set up Multiple Displays"

3) Check the box next to the inactive display you wish to activate as a secondary display and click apply

4) If your display is not shown, click "My display is not shown..." to force detection

MIULER
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/21 17:09:09 (permalink)
[<font][<font][<font] [<font] Buenas noches, muchas gracias por su ayuda.
[<font][<font][<font] hijo [<font] Sólo Los Dos Puertos DVI Juntas que estan en la parter inferior de la imagen q me Muestras amigo

[<font][<font][<Font] [<font] Y sólo en el panel me muestra la figura 2 y la figura debería dejar que el panel de la figura 3, como se me ha informado
post edited by MIULER - 2017/03/21 17:19:46

Attached Image(s)

MIULER
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/21 17:11:15 (permalink)
I am using window 10 pro 64-bit
Driver used 378.92-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql
I give it on my screen is not displayed and nothing is not detected nothing
Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/22 06:46:24 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby MIULER 2017/03/23 16:34:54
What Monitors are you using ? brand & model number

What display resolution are the monitors set to ?

TEST  - set your Monitor resolution to 1024 X 768

Though this graphics card has 2 GB of RAM, that is only 1 GB for each GPU

Have you tried with SLI = ON  SLI configuration, check the Maximize 3D performance - currently it is set to Disable SLI

Your graphics card has two separate GPUs, in the one card SLI ON may help

You may have to contact EVGA  directly for technical support  http://latam.evga.com/support/

http://www.evga.com/about/contactus/

MIULER
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/22 07:06:38 (permalink)
Good afternoon again, my friend.
TV monitors I already have a lot of time with them in use and everything has me fucionado well brand Hair 29 inch resolution VGA 1024 * 768 and HDMI 1080
Not treated with SLI and I only have a card and a single slot Pci express, so noi I get the activation or deactivation of SLI or to be able to configure it, so I get the opsion to configure or verify maximum performance 3D
My motherboard will have something to do with this malfunction or it is indifferent is an ASROCK H55ME_LE
I already wrote to technical support for days and has not yet received a response
In verad friend thank you very much for your help
Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/22 08:19:55 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby MIULER 2017/03/23 16:34:44
Wish I could do more for you.

I will give EVGA Tech support a message and see if a Tech will look at this thread

MIULER
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/22 08:27:23 (permalink)
[<font][<font]Amigo que sabe q en el administrador de dispositivos - Salvapantallas una GPU sale con un triángulo amarillo y dice error 43, el servicio técnico me informó que verificará si se deja que el triángulo en una GPU y se lo notificará y transmitir la imagen donde las hojas triangulares los Windonws mirada es la q se detiene la aplicación al trabajo y no sé cómo resolver si sabe o tiene conocimiento apreciaría su ayuda

Attached Image(s)

carlos0420
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/24 09:25:25 (permalink)
Hello, I present the same problem as the friend MIULLER, and I have tried changing the operating system from windows 10 64bits to windows 7 64bits, without solving the problem, change drivers to older versions and it also does not work, only recognizes a gpu in the System devices, I connect a cable to the hdmi and dvi ports of the second integrated card and does not recognize them, even when turning on the computer, I think it could be due to a bios problem of the second card because the nvflash software recognizes it Strangely, I attach an image to observe the detail, it is impossible to find a bios and original drivers of this card. thanks for your help.

Attached Image(s)

Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/24 09:32:44 (permalink) ☼ Best Answerby MIULER 2017/03/24 10:41:37
Welcome to the Forums carlos0420

Hey Miuler - question

Do All of those output ports Work on your 460 2WIN - If you only use 1 port at a time ?

carlos0420
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/24 09:47:54 (permalink)
Hello friends Gtx Cool and MIULLER, thanks for the welcome and quick reply; I only use one port at a time, but as you see, it only recognizes a card in the system's devices, which puzzles me, I also lost the installation cd and I could not get the original drivers. Thanks for your help.
carlos0420
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/24 09:57:46 (permalink)
Cool GTX

Hey Miuler - question

Do All of those output ports Work on your 460 2WIN - If you only use 1 port at a time ?

On my card only 2 ports work. The others do not give an image even when starting the computer.
carlos0420
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/24 09:59:57 (permalink)
Cool GTX

Hey Miuler - question

Hello friends Gtx Cool and MIULLER, thanks for the welcome and quick reply; I only use one port at a time, On my card only 2 ports work. The others do not give an image even when starting the computer. Thanks for your help.
MIULER
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/24 10:43:03 (permalink)
Good friends many thanks and biuen benidos to the forum
Well I tell you step by step what I do to do
As you know only recon me 2 monitors nothing more in the 2 connections dvi together and nothing that could achieve recognize the other 2 monitors
Good for service technician of EVGA gave me a clue the cuyal knew to take advantage of, that was to enter in ADMINISTRATOR OF DISPOSITOVO then in ADAPTERS OF SCREENS, there I realized that I had the 2 GPUs of my video card but only 1 GPU was good and the Another APPEARED A YELLOW TRIANGLE that is meant to not work. Well the obsession to accommodate that problem was as follows
1 right click on the GPU that has the yellow triangle
2 actializar driver software
3 look for driver software on your computer
4 to choose from a list of device drivers on the computer
5 there is select the obsession of your video card, then you give next and follow the steps to install the drivers of your card. And that was all
But in Windows 10 for more that did not work I followed the error 43 or the famous yellow triangle in the GPU.
Well I decided to format my pc and take it to windows 7
Follow the same step
Since the problem of the yellow triangle when installing the drivers persisted
The following steps were numbered above and problem solved immediately appeared the SLI, Surround, PhysX configuration and there is active (disable SLI) and ready my monitors were recognized immediately and only what is left is to configure the resolution
Here I share my friend what was the solution I hope to share yours if they can solve
carlos0420
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/24 11:08:16 (permalink)
MIULER
As you know only recon me 2 monitors nothing more in the 2 connections dvi together and nothing that could achieve recognize the other 2 monitors
Good for service technician of EVGA gave me a clue the cuyal knew to take advantage of, that was to enter in ADMINISTRATOR OF DISPOSITOVO then in ADAPTERS OF SCREENS, there I realized that I had the 2 GPUs of my video card but only 1 GPU was good and the Another APPEARED A YELLOW TRIANGLE that is meant to not work. Well the obsession to accommodate that problem was as follows
5 there is select the obsession of your video card, then you give next and follow the steps to install the drivers of your card. And that was all
But in Windows 10 for more that did not work I followed the error 43 or the famous yellow triangle in the GPU.
Follow the same step
The following steps were numbered above and problem solved immediately appeared the SLI, Surround, PhysX configuration and there is active (disable SLI) and ready my monitors were recognized immediately and only what is left is to configure the resolution
Here I share my friend what was the solution I hope to share yours if they can solve

Hola amigo miuller, te comento que tu problema tiene una solucion muy sencilla, estuve leyendo en foros que debes desactivar la opcion de sonido del puerto dvi, en la configuracion del panel de nvidia puedes hacerlo no tiene mayor complicacion, como eres una de las pocas personas que tiene esta tarjeta quisiera pedirte un favor, podrias darme una copia de tu bios y confirmarme si ella viene con 1 bios para cada nucleo, puedo explicarte en pocos pasos como hacerlo, espero haberte sido de ayuda en tu problema, si es asi por favor ayudame en el mio, muchas gracias.

Hi friend miuller, I commented that your problem has a very simple solution, I was reading in forums that you must deactivate the sound option of the port dvi, in the configuration of the nvidia panel you can do it has no major complication, as you are one of the few People who have this card would like to ask you a favor, you could give me a copy of your bios and confirm if it comes with 1 bios for each nucleus, I can explain in a few steps how to do it, I hope I have been of help in your problem, if so by Please help me, thank you very much.
carlos0420
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/25 09:09:13 (permalink)
MIULER
Follow the same step

Hola el problema del triangulo amarillo en uno de tus controladores es debido a una conflicto entre el sonido de nvidia y el controlador grafico, debes entrar al panel nvidia y desabilitarlo, reiniciar y revisar si el problema se resolvio, si es asi confirmame por favor, te comente anteriormente que necesito un poco de ayuda de tu parte, si te sirvio mi ayuda, por favor haz lo mismo conmigo.

Hello, the problem of the yellow triangle in one of your controllers is due to a conflict between the sound of nvidia and the graphics controller, you must enter the panel nvidia and disable it, restart and check if the problem was solved, I told you earlier that I need a little help from you, if I helped you, please do the same with me.
carlos0420
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/25 09:13:43 (permalink)
Anyone who can provide me the bios and the original drivers of the gtx 460 2win, please?

Alguien que pueda facilitarme el bios y los drivers originales de la gtx 460 2win, por favor?
MIULER
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/25 09:17:27 (permalink)
carlos0420
MIULER
Follow the same step

Hola el problema del triangulo amarillo en uno de tus controladores es debido a una conflicto entre el sonido de nvidia y el controlador grafico, debes entrar al panel nvidia y desabilitarlo, reiniciar y revisar si el problema se resolvio, si es asi confirmame por favor, te comente anteriormente que necesito un poco de ayuda de tu parte, si te sirvio mi ayuda, por favor haz lo mismo conmigo.

Hello, the problem of the yellow triangle in one of your controllers is due to a conflict between the sound of nvidia and the graphics controller, you must enter the panel nvidia and disable it, restart and check if the problem was solved, I told you earlier that I need a little help from you, if I helped you, please do the same with me.

Good morning friend
I already solved the inconvenience
It was not any of the cases that you indicate
Thank you very much for your help but I have already solved it
Of course I can help with the bios.
Tell me step by step well specified
How do I copy the vias of my video card
Thank you very much, I hope your answer
MIULER
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/25 09:23:55 (permalink)
carlos0420
Anyone who can provide me the bios and the original drivers of the gtx 460 2win, please?

Alguien que pueda facilitarme el bios y los drivers originales de la gtx 460 2win, por favor?

Friend, I have the 2 things.
I can give you the driver
And the copy of the bios
But tell me how to copy the bios from my graphics card
If it damages the bios of mine
Tell me step by step how to do it
carlos0420
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/25 09:42:59 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby MIULER 2017/03/25 23:28:56
MIULER
carlos0420

And the copy of the bios

Muchas gracias por ayudarme, no te preocupes que copiar el bios no es peligroso.

Cuando copias el bios, no pasa nada que pueda dañar tu tarjeta, de hecho es bueno que tengas una copia de seguridad, por si te pasa lo que a mi. necesitaras un programa gpu-z, te adjunto la imagen de donde dar el click para hacer una copia de tu bios yl el programa,

gracias por tu tiempo.
carlos0420
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/25 09:45:36 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby MIULER 2017/03/25 23:28:45
MIULER
carlos0420

And the copy of the bios

Muchas gracias por ayudarme, no te preocupes que copiar el bios no es peligroso.

Cuando copias el bios, no pasa nada que pueda dañar tu tarjeta, de hecho es bueno que tengas una copia de seguridad, por si te pasa lo que a mi. necesitaras un programa gpu-z, te adjunto la imagen de donde dar el click para hacer una copia de tu bios y el programa,

gracias por tu tiempo.

Thank you very much for helping me, do not worry copying the bios is not dangerous.

When you copy the bios, nothing happens that could damage your card, in fact it is good that you have a backup, in case it happens to you. You need a program gpu-z, I attach the image where to give the click to make a copy of your bios and the program,

thanks for your time.
post edited by carlos0420 - 2017/03/25 10:20:18

Attached Image(s)

MIULER
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/25 20:21:50 (permalink)
carlos0420
MIULER
carlos0420

And the copy of the bios

Cuando copias el bios, no pasa nada que pueda dañar tu tarjeta, de hecho es bueno que tengas una copia de seguridad, por si te pasa lo que a mi. necesitaras un programa gpu-z, te adjunto la imagen de donde dar el click para hacer una copia de tu bios y el programa,

gracias por tu tiempo.

Thank you very much for helping me, do not worry copying the bios is not dangerous.

When you copy the bios, nothing happens that could damage your card, in fact it is good that you have a backup, in case it happens to you. You need a program gpu-z, I attach the image where to give the click to make a copy of your bios and the program,

thanks for your time.

GOOD NIGHTS FRIEND CARLOS ACA I AM SENDING YOU THE COPY OF MY GPU-GF104, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO EXPLAIN ME AS IT IS POSSIBLE THEN TO MOUNT THE COPY OF MY BIOS ON YOURSELF, AS IS THE PROCESS EXPLICATE PLEASE THANK YOU
NOW I NEED YOU TO SEND ME OPERATING SYSTEM POSEES TO SEND YOU THE ORIGINAL DRIVER, REMEMBER THAT THIS TYIENE CARD PROBLEM WITH WINDOWS 10 ONLY WORKS PERFECT WITH WINDOWS 7 I HOPE YOUR ANSWER

https://www.dropbox.com/s...%202WIN-GF104.rom?dl=0
carlos0420
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/26 08:26:05 (permalink)
MIULER
carlos0420

Hola en este manual te explica paso por paso como recuperar cambiar o recuper bios de una tarjeta de video,muchas gracias por el bios, cuando uses nvflash usa el comando nvflash -a o nvflash --list , tengo la duda de si son 2 bios por tarjeta o un solo bios por tarjeta.

el sistema operativo que tengo es windows 7 64bits. quisiera saber que version de controlador estas usando tu? porque a ti si te reconoce 2 tarjetas de video y a mi solo 1. si puedes has una captura cuando hagas el comando.

Hello in this manual I explain step by step how to recover change or recover bios of a video card, thank you very much for the bios, when you use nvflash use the command nvflash -a or nvflash --list, I am in doubt if they are 2 bios by Card or single bios per card. if you can have a capture when you do the command.

The operating system I have is windows 7 64bit. I would like to know which driver version you are using? Because to you if you recognize 2 video cards and my only 1.

Attached Image(s)

MIULER
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/26 09:11:18 (permalink)
[<font][<font][Quote = carlos0420]
[<font][<font][Quote = MIULER]

[<font][<font][/citar]
[<font][<font]En Este Manual de Hola te Explica Paso Por Paso Como Recuperar change o Recuper bios De Una Tarjeta de vídeo, Muchas gracias por el BIOS, Cuando utiliza nVFlash EE.UU. El Comando nVFlash -ao nVFlash --list, tengo la duda de si hijo de 2 por bios Tarjeta O Un Solo bios por Tarjeta.

[<font][<font]El Sistema Operativo es Que Tengo windows 7 64bits. [<font]quisiera saber la versión Que de Controlador Estas Usando tu? [<font]Porque a ti si te reconoce 2 Tarjetas de vídeo ya en solitario MI 1. Si Puedes tiene Captura Una CUANDO hagas el comando.

[<font][<font]Hola en este manual explico paso a paso cómo recuperar cambiar o recuperar BIOS de una tarjeta de video, muchas gracias por la BIOS, cuando se utiliza nVFlash utilizar el comando -a nVFlash o --list nVFlash, estoy en duda si son 2 BIOS usando una tarjeta o biografías individuales por tarjeta. [<font]si usted puede tener una captura cuando se haga el comando.

[<font][<font]El sistema operativo que tengo es Windows 7 de 64 bits. [<font]Me gustaría saber la versión del controlador que está utilizando? [<font]Debido a que si reconoces 2 tarjetas de video y mi único 1.

[<font][<font][/citar]
[<font][<font]Ok gracias amigo, mira
[<font][<font]he instalado el original de mi instalación cd
[<font][<font]Y entonces no reconocía una GPU
[<font][<font]Lo que hice fue ir a
[<font][<font]1 la administración de equipos de
[<font][<font]adaptadores de pantalla 2
[<font][<font]3 seleccione la GPU que sale el triángulo amarillo
[<font][<font]4 le di al día,
[<font][<font]5 buscar el equipo para el conductor y luego
[<font][<font]6 elegir entre una lista de controladores
[<font][<font]7 seleccione el controlador que se instaló la versión 8.17.12.6658 (01/07/2011)
[<font][<font]8 di inmediatamente siguiente, hasta q lo instala
[<font][<font]9 pide que reinicie y luego aparece instala la GPU instala bien
[<font][<font]y trabaja el 2 GPU perfectamente
[<font][<font]10 de sonda continuación, establezca las 4 salidas y todos ellos funcionó a la perfección
[<font][<font]11 de configure 4 monitores y perfecto junto al que se ve en un escritorio ampliado
[<font][<font]12 luego dejar sólo 3 monitores porq un cable fue tomado de una amigo
[<font][<font]13 luego descargar GeForce Experiencia
[<font][<font]14 y la actualización a la última versión 21.21.13.7892 (03/16/1017) y todo funciona bien
[<font][<font]Así que de esta manera cada paso fue lo que hice
[<font][<font]y todo fue perfecto

[<font][<font]Acaben para cargar el controlador le envío YO SOY comprimir en un archivo ISO Estoy llegando HERMANO DROXBOX me va a enviar USTED
[<font][<font]1 CD OPRIGINAL Q primero debe instalar
[<font][<font]2 LA ACTUALIZACIÓN DE LA VERSIÓN DE ÚLTIMO 378.92-escritorio-Win8-win7 -64bit-internacional-WHQL
[<font][<font]3 Y GeForce_Experience_v3.4.0.70

[<font][<font]https://www.dropbox.com/s...nce_v3.4.0.70.exe?dl=0
post edited by MIULER - 2017/03/26 09:13:43
MIULER
Re: PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC CARD GeForce GTX 460 2 Win HELP 2017/03/27 04:08:28 (permalink)
[<font][<font][Quote = MIULER]

[<font][<font][/citar]
[<font][<font]En Este Manual de Hola te Explica Paso Por Paso Como Recuperar change o Recuper bios De Una Tarjeta de vídeo, Muchas gracias por el BIOS, Cuando utiliza nVFlash EE.UU. El Comando nVFlash -ao nVFlash --list, tengo la duda de si hijo de 2 por bios Tarjeta O Un Solo bios por Tarjeta.

[<font][<font]El Sistema Operativo es Que Tengo windows 7 64bits. [<font]quisiera saber la versión Que de Controlador Estas Usando tu? [<font]Porque a ti si te reconoce 2 Tarjetas de vídeo ya en solitario MI 1. Si Puedes tiene Captura Una CUANDO hagas el comando.

[<font][<font]Hola en este manual explico paso a paso cómo recuperar cambiar o recuperar BIOS de una tarjeta de video, muchas gracias por la BIOS, cuando se utiliza nVFlash utilizar el comando -a nVFlash o --list nVFlash, estoy en duda si son 2 BIOS usando una tarjeta o biografías individuales por tarjeta. [<font]si usted puede tener una captura cuando se haga el comando.

[<font][<font]El sistema operativo que tengo es Windows 7 de 64 bits. [<font]Me gustaría saber la versión del controlador que está utilizando? [<font]Debido a que si reconoces 2 tarjetas de video y mi único 1.

[<font][<font][/citar]
[<font][<font]Buen hermano mañana
[<font][<font]Déjame un correo electrónico para enviar el archivo
[<font][<font]Puesto que se tarda mucho tiempo en cargar por Dropbox
[<font][<font]Para enviarlos a través de Gmail
[<font][<font]espero su respuesta

[<font][<font]likn cd  : https://www.dropbox.com/s...%20460%202WIN.isz?dl=0
post edited by MIULER - 2017/03/27 16:57:11
Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile