EVGA WARRANTY / SUPPORT IN INDIA

Author
doctorjackhal
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2016/11/26 19:03:55 (permalink)
Dear EVGA board members ,

i would like to purchase EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, 08G-P4-6286-KR from new egg or amazon. But the only problem is that i live in India, a friend of mine is flying from Philadelphia
to india soon for Christmas . I would like to know few things before i would buy it. :-

• Would i get international warranty with the product i buy? or should i buy it separately ?
  • Will the international or global warranty cover India as well ? If so whom do i contact in India for repairs?
  • And will amazon or New egg or any other online electronic vendor will give global warranty with the product?
I have already contacted EVGA *Email customer care* and i have got no response , my last option was to use this forum and get help. After hours of researching online , i came to conclusion that only
EVGA offers global warranty in GFX dealership so i am very much intersted in buying the product.
I have already read through the warranty process and it states that if i purchase a product of EVGA and register the product online , the product would be getting 10 years warranty . Is that true?
Am willing to pay shipment prices for repairs and for warranty process .  In india we do not have EVGA 1080 card and even if it is there , its just that sh*t over priced . Am just being spectacle about warranty or repairs or any kinda support that i will be able to get after purchasing the card. I own a gtx 670 , so this is gonna be my first high end card , i would kindly request any suggestion or feedback from you all.

My friend catches his flight on 7th dec to india , so my time is limited as well . Also can some one help me with my computer config and temme if this is sufficient enough for  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW to run on?  

Hoping for the best. !!

13 Replies Related Threads

Inferion
    • Total Posts : 76
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: EVGA WARRANTY / SUPPORT IN INDIA 2016/11/26 19:27:34 (permalink)
    doctorjackhal
    Dear EVGA board members ,

i would like to purchase EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, 08G-P4-6286-KR from new egg or amazon. But the only problem is that i live in India, a friend of mine is flying from Philadelphia
    to india soon for Christmas . I would like to know few things before i would buy it. :-

• Would i get international warranty with the product i buy? or should i buy it separately ?
    • Will the international or global warranty cover India as well ? If so whom do i contact in India for repairs?
    • And will amazon or New egg or any other online electronic vendor will give global warranty with the product?
    I have already contacted EVGA *Email customer care* and i have got no response , my last option was to use this forum and get help. After hours of researching online , i came to conclusion that only
    EVGA offers global warranty in GFX dealership so i am very much intersted in buying the product.
    I have already read through the warranty process and it states that if i purchase a product of EVGA and register the product online , the product would be getting 10 years warranty . Is that true?
    Am willing to pay shipment prices for repairs and for warranty process .  In india we do not have EVGA 1080 card and even if it is there , its just that sh*t over priced . Am just being spectacle about warranty or repairs or any kinda support that i will be able to get after purchasing the card. I own a gtx 670 , so this is gonna be my first high end card , i would kindly request any suggestion or feedback from you all.

My friend catches his flight on 7th dec to india , so my time is limited as well . Also can some one help me with my computer config and temme if this is sufficient enough for  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW to run on?  

Hoping for the best. !!

EVGA Warranty is World Wide. You could check there warranty page here: http://www.evga.com/articles/00671/

Corsair 760T Graphite
    EVGA Z170 4-Way Sli Classified 
    Intel i7 6700k w/ Corsair H110i GTX AIO Cooling 
    Corsair Vegeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 2400 Mhz (Soon to be upgrading to Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x16GB DDR4 3000Mhz)
    EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Classified + EVGA Geforce GTX 980ti Classified as Physx
    Corsair AX1200i 
    Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD
    Western Digital Black 2TB
    Windows 10 64bit Pro
    doctorjackhal
    Re: EVGA WARRANTY / SUPPORT IN INDIA 2016/11/26 20:02:41 (permalink)
    @inferion , so I can just go ahead with the product?
    hey one small doubt, it says America / Canada for 10 years / 5 years warranty. So other countries do not get it?  
    tabrez7
    • Total Posts : 16
    Re: EVGA WARRANTY / SUPPORT IN INDIA 2016/11/26 20:36:46 (permalink)
    EVGA default warranty is  3 yrs.. you have to pay more for extended warranty  for 5/10 yrs and i guess its Global as well.
    doctorjackhal
    Re: EVGA WARRANTY / SUPPORT IN INDIA 2016/11/26 21:32:00 (permalink)
    tabrez7
    EVGA default warranty is  3 yrs.. you have to pay more for extended warranty  for 5/10 yrs and i guess its Global as well.

Thanks Tabrez7. Will go ahead and buy the card.
    AsaD_DeX
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: EVGA WARRANTY / SUPPORT IN INDIA 2017/07/17 09:53:25 (permalink)
    Hey there, I know I am hijacking the forum, but it is related. I am currently trying to get buy 1080 Ti from Newegg to ship in my home in New Delhi, India, as they deliver to India now.

I REALLY need someone experienced person to tell if it is recommended or not, or there is no way to enjoy the Global Warranty specially with extended warranty living in India. 

I will highly appreciate if someone can tell. 
    _JeffP
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 652
    Re: EVGA WARRANTY / SUPPORT IN INDIA 2017/07/18 04:53:32 (permalink)
    Hello,

Our warranty does indeed include global coverage. India is supported by our EU team and the warranty terms are at http://eu.evga.com/support/warranty 

Everything is security. 
    Blackshadow007
    • Total Posts : 34
    Re: EVGA WARRANTY / SUPPORT IN INDIA 2017/07/28 02:37:55 (permalink)
    EVGATech_JeffP
    Hello,

Our warranty does indeed include global coverage. India is supported by our EU team and the warranty terms are at http://eu.evga.com/support/warranty 

Good to know this .. this is why when i purchased 7 years extended for my brand new 1080ti ftw3 , evga redirected me from US page to EU page . Anyways i bought successfully 10 years extended so whenever issue arise i need to send card to EU address ?
    _JeffP
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 652
    Re: EVGA WARRANTY / SUPPORT IN INDIA 2017/07/29 21:22:06 (permalink)
    Blackshadow007

Good to know this .. this is why when i purchased 7 years extended for my brand new 1080ti ftw3 , evga redirected me from US page to EU page . Anyways i bought successfully 10 years extended so whenever issue arise i need to send card to EU address ?

The shipping location is determined by the EU team at the time of RMA but it will either be to Germany or Taiwan. 

Everything is security. 
    Blackshadow007
    • Total Posts : 34
    Re: EVGA WARRANTY / SUPPORT IN INDIA 2017/07/29 22:22:31 (permalink)
    EVGATech_JeffP
    Blackshadow007

The shipping location is determined by the EU team at the time of RMA but it will either be to Germany or Taiwan. 

thanks for this important info sir .. :)
    hsingh90
    • Total Posts : 11
    Re: EVGA WARRANTY / SUPPORT IN INDIA 2017/08/25 01:51:11 (permalink)
    Hi I am from India too. I bought a GTX 470sc from US in nov'10 and it went bad in 2015 and I had to send it back to USA to get a replacement. I am having limited lifetime warranty on it. I got back a GTX 570 instead. It's 2 years now and I'm again getting some problem with the card.

I wanted to know that if there is a problem then who should I contact US OR EU?
    My registered address is US.
    Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49166
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: EVGA WARRANTY / SUPPORT IN INDIA 2017/08/25 05:51:12 (permalink)
    hsingh90
    Hi I am from India too. I bought a GTX 470sc from US in nov'10 and it went bad in 2015 and I had to send it back to USA to get a replacement. I am having limited lifetime warranty on it. I got back a GTX 570 instead. It's 2 years now and I'm again getting some problem with the card.

I wanted to know that if there is a problem then who should I contact US OR EU?
    My registered address is US.

US.
    LykanthricAura
    • Total Posts : 4
    Re: EVGA WARRANTY / SUPPORT IN INDIA 2018/04/05 04:07:25 (permalink)
    Hello EVGA. I have TWO questions for EVGA 10 Series Hybrid Cooled Graphic cards.

1) Do we have to send the card out to EU Team's specified location on our own cost to ship for RMA?

"EVGA offers various limited warranty terms from the date of purchase to the original owner with a valid invoice. For original owners without a valid invoice and users that have not purchased the product from an authorized reseller, the warranty period is 3 years from the date that the product was shipped from EVGA's warehouse"

2) The Warranty suggests that the invoice should be a from a Authorized retailer? So only invoices from Amazon and newegg will do? What do you consider a VALID invoice?
    Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49166
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: EVGA WARRANTY / SUPPORT IN INDIA 2018/04/05 10:00:32 (permalink)
    LykanthricAura
    Hello EVGA. I have TWO questions for EVGA 10 Series Hybrid Cooled Graphic cards.

1) Do we have to send the card out to EU Team's specified location on our own cost to ship for RMA?

"EVGA offers various limited warranty terms from the date of purchase to the original owner with a valid invoice. For original owners without a valid invoice and users that have not purchased the product from an authorized reseller, the warranty period is 3 years from the date that the product was shipped from EVGA's warehouse"

2) The Warranty suggests that the invoice should be a from a Authorized retailer? So only invoices from Amazon and newegg will do? What do you consider a VALID invoice?

1. Yep
    2. Must have a valid invoice from one of the following sellers... https://www.evga.com/products/wheretobuy.aspx
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile