EVGA

RMA Address?

Author
wolverine690
  • Total Posts : 16
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2016/04/02 09:59:50 (permalink)
So I am going to be replacing my video card today and I've been looking around on thie orange paper that came with the replacement card.  I've looked on the howtorma part of the site and maybe I'm still half asleep but I'm not seeing an Address to ship it back to.  Is it just the address on the shipping label that came to me?  I just want to make sure I send it to the right place.  Also there are not instructions on if I should put the RMA# in several places on the outside of the box?  Generally most places do request this but again just not finding any instructions and was hoping to be pointed to a page with that info or just given the info here.

Thanks

6 Replies Related Threads

arestavo
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 6916
    • Ribbons : 76
    Re: RMA Address? 2016/04/02 11:00:04 (permalink)
    Yes, if you have a pre-paid shipping label that EVGA sent you all you need to do is attach it to the sealed box and send it off.

You do not need to put the RMA number on the outside, but putting a sheet of paper with a description of the problem along with the RMA number on the inside of the package is a good idea.
    wolverine690
    • Total Posts : 16
    Re: RMA Address? 2016/04/02 12:24:32 (permalink)
    There are was return label in the package or on it.  Thought there was supposed to be, but looking at the standard-cross shipping says I'm responsible for that.

As for the email that was resent to me that is just telling me to repay for the cross-shipping for collateral which I've already done.  There is nothing listed to where to ship my card back to evga with.

Edit- Just found on the My RMA's one of the buttons at the bottom which isn't labeled really well to inform you of that this is were to send it back to.  So I got it... thanks and maybe should put a "Click here to see where to send your product back to" or something identifying it more so.lol
    post edited by wolverine690 - 2016/04/02 12:27:11
    Doodah
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: RMA Address? 2020/09/18 13:22:07 (permalink)
    Okay, maybe this will work.   I have already submitted an RMA and been approved, but forgot to jot down the address.  I am sure it's in Cali, but beyond that, anyone give me an address?
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: RMA Address? 2020/09/18 18:30:37 (permalink)
    Doodah
    Okay, maybe this will work.   I have already submitted an RMA and been approved, but forgot to jot down the address.  I am sure it's in Cali, but beyond that, anyone give me an address?

The address will be in the email for RMA approval. This thread was dormant for over 4 years lol.
    XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: RMA Address? 2020/09/20 17:39:10 (permalink)

Moved to the warranty section.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    ahmedshawki
    • Total Posts : 88
    Re: RMA Address? 2020/09/21 12:57:37 (permalink)
    AndrewA
    Hello,

I see that you have a Cross Ship RMA setup. You should have received an email from us that says how and where to send back your defective product. I have re-sent that email to you with the instructions.

Can u send to me this mail with label again please 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile