EVGA

Locked[FAQ]How to apply for the EVGA Marketplace?

Author
EddieH
EVGA Alumni
  • Total Posts : 2016
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
2016/03/25 20:21:01 (permalink)
Greetings,

There have been a few questions I have received regarding the FS/FT section of the EVGA Marketplace.  I hope the following information helps out those who are unsure of how to gain access:

Requirements to apply:  You must be a member in good standing with more that 50 posts on the forums.  These post cannot be spam or bumps of any kind.  Your posts must have substance.  During the approval process, your posts will be reviewed, and if they do not meet the requirements, we will ask you to reapply once you have more posts.

The process of applying is simple, but sometimes hard to find:

1.  From any page on the EVGA Forum, locate the "Menu" found under the search field.
2.  Click on the "Menu" link and it will provide you with a drop down.
3.  From the drop down, click on "User Groups"
4.  The page will load and you will see "EVGA Marketplace"
5.  If you have met the requirements, there will be a "Join Group" link.  If you do not meet the requirements, then that section will be blank.
6.  Once you have clicked on the "Join Group" link, the status will be set to "pending" until an Admin reviews your request and approves it.  Once approved, you will have access to the Marketplace section and be able to post.

We do ask that once you are approved for the Marketplace that you review the following post (access to these are granted once you are approved for the marketplace):
For Sale or Trade Important Sticky Links and Posts
EVGA Marketplace Terms of Use

Any questions please feel free to email: webmaster@evga.com

I've included some visual instructions below as well:

Attached Image(s)

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile