EVGA

FTW3 + FE NVLink possible?

Author
MRizk
  • Total Posts : 77
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2022/01/21 21:34:55 (permalink)
Edit: It's a no. Initially I searched the forums here but no results came up. After posting I decided to try searching the forums but via Google and I found a few posted about their experience and the answer is a no.

I got a FTW3 early last year which I then installed a Hybrid Kit on and I love it. I wanted to get another though the past few months and have failed to do so. I think I might have a better chance securing a Founders Edition card soon but I wanted to ask, any idea if I could NVLink it with the FTW3? I know the NVLink port location is not standardized on 3090 cards and some AIBs you can't mix and match together.

Comparing an image of both (one from EVGA.com, and the other from Best Buy) sort of tells me it might not be possible but I am still hopeful someone else had a chance to get hands on both and tried it... (I also plan to install an EKWB water-cooling kit on the FE so not sure if this changes things too)

post edited by MRizk - 2022/01/21 21:56:53

1 Reply Related Threads

telehog
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 413
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: FTW3 + FE NVLink possible? 2022/01/22 10:35:01 (permalink)
    Only way to Nvlink is with riser cables outside the case. You need to adjust gpu 's so Nvlink matches up to gpu 's .
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile