Evga Queue

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 2 of 4
Author
Bearmageddon
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 119
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/23 10:17:38 (permalink)
GTXJackBauer

I respect your opinion on these matters but you folks are missing the whole point.  I refuse to hind behind spreadsheet misinformation tactics to cash in is my point.  Nothing else.

That's all fine and good, and as I said before - I've found value in (most of) your posts. I can also see, from an outside look, why Newt's spreadsheets may be helpful to some and provide some perspective, albeit vague, on queue placements. 

My point however is that I've also seen misinformation from yourself, such as your signature and link thread, which I've already touched base on. It is corporate marketing 101, and to say you have no intentions of making the 'average joe' click on the link assuming they'll get 10% when they're actually getting 3% (because you specifically caught their attention by mentioning GPUs) is disingenuous at best.

Not saying anyone is in the right, I'm saying it's two sides of the same coin. Unless you're going to improve your own standards for yourself, I'm not going to take your criticisms of others on the same topic quite as seriously. That said, I'm a "nobody" and I certainly don't have thousands of posts like the both of you - what I say more than likely makes no difference and I certainly don't expect to change any minds/opinions. Just giving my own two cents from an outside perspective that has no dog in this fight.

Lian Li O11D XL
Gigabyte Z490 AORUS Master
i5-10600K @ 4.9GHz
3090 FTW3 Ultra (HydroCopper Coming Soon™)
32GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4 @3600
Corsair MP600 2TB M.2
ALL THE SSDs!!!

GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10323
  • Ribbons : 48
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/23 10:43:02 (permalink)
delete
post edited by GTXJackBauer - 2021/03/24 07:33:35

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
mech9t5
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1413
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/23 10:54:45 (permalink)
Dude, that link in your signature is just like a classified add page in a newspaper...save here, save there...red, large fonts...promoting to use your Associates Code...LMAO

This will be my last comment on this...peace
post edited by mech9t5 - 2021/03/23 11:28:58

Associate Code: P7JUX093GU7RID0

Bearmageddon
Superclocked Member
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/23 11:24:12 (permalink)
GTXJackBauer

With all due respect, I'm not promising 10% on GPUs.  No where do I state that nor am I predicting when you'll get a product from EVGA's que placement as there's too many holes for such predictions.  There's a chart from my link that states what you get based on the products which can lead UP TO 10% dependent on the product.  At the end of the day, it's not a apples to apples comparison imo.

Not sure if you read my first post because, ironically, that's exactly what I knew you'd say and called it out in advance. Again, disingenuous.

Lian Li O11D XL
i5-10600K @ 4.9GHz
Corsair MP600 2TB M.2
ALL THE SSDs!!!

Epsolike
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 435
  • Ribbons : 17
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/23 13:46:39 (permalink)
I stand by my point from earlier, the work they did is good and i personally approve of it, it's a good estimation and can't be/don't need to be 100% accurate. I respect that they put in some work and do not mind that they attached their codes for some return. I do not like yours and would probably never go with it, it's just like some shameless marketing.

EVGA X570 DARK (1.09) [manual SoC, AUTO high!]
AMD Ryzen 5800X3D [-25 -25 -25 -20 -25 -25 -25 -25]
GSKILL Royal Elite (Gold) 3600C14 (B-die) [F4-3600C14D-32GTEGA]
EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
EVGA SuperNOVA P6 1000
ayabe
  • Total Posts : 10
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/23 15:04:40 (permalink)
I've found the spreadsheets to be helpful in guesstimating where I'm at. I guess I'm a little ignorant of this affiliate thing, but spamming around the forums trying to get people to use your code so you can scratch a few dollars...I dunno, try getting a real job.
ejaworsk
  • Total Posts : 51
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/23 16:31:53 (permalink)
ive found enewts updates helpful. from the beginning i said they were inaccurate and misleading however that doesnt mean you have to use it. Ive used enewts code for a few card purchases, curious enewt how much have you raked in , in evga bucks? are your evga bucks putting you in the next tax bracket yet? good for you, siezed the oppurtunity
Fire-Soul
  • Total Posts : 37
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/23 20:44:42 (permalink)
GTXJackBauer

While I understand your frustrations and many others, I think you're seeing this at a consumer standpoint but should also see it at a business standpoint as well.  EVGA giving out company data could be used against them by their competitors.  They'd be shooting self in the foot hence why I believe they aren't releasing that kind of data.  It would be nice to see what goes on but at the end of the day, EVGA needs to do whats necessary.

What makes you think very few cards are being sold?  The inaccurate spreadsheets?  You're making my point because they have been selling GPUs almost every week whether online or retail and are making as many as they can.  Now that doesn't mean we know how many are being sent out.  The spreadsheets will have many believe not many are being produced.  People forget how many sales happen between two people in these spread sheets that aren't listed.  Could be hundreds for all you know.  Not all the consumers frequent these forums.   

Also, I wouldn't want EVGA to expedite the process to pump more GPUs to make everyone happy while quality control goes down the tubes.  It's complicated.  At the end of the day it's easier said than done.  

Regarding the queue, I fail to see how much they are delivering to the queue previously would be helpful to a competitor. I'm not talking about their entire distribution portfolio. We are just talking about their Queue and past tense. Not what they are sending out next week.

I actually specifically stated that we have VERY LITTLE INFO... The only portion of information we do have that is somewhat reliable. Is customers having reported getting their notifications. Me personally, I am only in for a single model. Not one bit of information regarding any other line matters a thing to me. I know EVGA is sending out thousands of cards to Amazon and Newegg and many other retailers and system builders. The difference here is specifically regarding the 3080 FTW3 Ultra video cards. At best they are now just barely onto the 4th day of orders after 6 months. This is the only semi-reliable portion of information. Now, based on the information in the "unreliable" document. That shows roughly only 120 something video card slots have been 'notified'-ish... I'll be generous and assume it is more like double that. So 240 video cards/slots of movement. Where as my position in that queue is still 540 slots later. Lets be generous again and assume it is at least double that. So 1080 video cards, or slots before I will get my notify and they have only managed the portion before that in just barely 4 days of orders. Now put this into the real world values we can look at. It has been 6 months since release. EVGA is not putting ANY importance to the queue. If you get in the queue for day 1. Yeah, you probably got something. But after that, the queue isn't number 1. It isn't number 2. It isn't even number 10 in their priorities. The proof is right here in their own forums where they have not done one single thing at all to alleviate any concerns because they don't care. No one at EVGA is reading any of these.

I am not trying to say EVGA isn't producing video cards. I know they are. Many, nonstop, as much as they can. They just are really only going to retailers, not the queue.

I'm not looking for 100 video cards. I'm not looking for 1 of every model. I'm here, just for 1 video card and that one video card isn't going to come my way for several years at this pacing. It literally tells me I should shop elsewhere. Even if the numbers are grossly low. The pacing is not inaccurate. I was 3 weeks out from launch to get in the queue. It has been 6 months and I still have no notification having been sent. Not to mention the shallow timer if it does get sent. I have lost track of how many times I have logged on just to check if the notify had been sent. That is my time spent doing something hoping for different results and not getting anything but nothing. I don't have to rely on a spreadsheet to know I'm not getting one this year from EVGA.

I already think that they have pushed their QC to their limit. The vast numbers of cards going out has increased the rate of failures showing up in the forums. So seriously, again. I know they are making and sending product out. They just are not interested in fulfilling their queue.

mech9t5
FTW Member
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/24 06:19:47 (permalink)
Fire-Soul
GTXJackBauer

While I understand your frustrations and many others, I think you're seeing this at a consumer standpoint but should also see it at a business standpoint as well.  EVGA giving out company data could be used against them by their competitors.  They'd be shooting self in the foot hence why I believe they aren't releasing that kind of data.  It would be nice to see what goes on but at the end of the day, EVGA needs to do whats necessary.

What makes you think very few cards are being sold?  The inaccurate spreadsheets?  You're making my point because they have been selling GPUs almost every week whether online or retail and are making as many as they can.  Now that doesn't mean we know how many are being sent out.  The spreadsheets will have many believe not many are being produced.  People forget how many sales happen between two people in these spread sheets that aren't listed.  Could be hundreds for all you know.  Not all the consumers frequent these forums.   

Also, I wouldn't want EVGA to expedite the process to pump more GPUs to make everyone happy while quality control goes down the tubes.  It's complicated.  At the end of the day it's easier said than done.  

Regarding the queue, I fail to see how much they are delivering to the queue previously would be helpful to a competitor. I'm not talking about their entire distribution portfolio. We are just talking about their Queue and past tense. Not what they are sending out next week.

I actually specifically stated that we have VERY LITTLE INFO... The only portion of information we do have that is somewhat reliable. Is customers having reported getting their notifications. Me personally, I am only in for a single model. Not one bit of information regarding any other line matters a thing to me. I know EVGA is sending out thousands of cards to Amazon and Newegg and many other retailers and system builders. The difference here is specifically regarding the 3080 FTW3 Ultra video cards. At best they are now just barely onto the 4th day of orders after 6 months. This is the only semi-reliable portion of information. Now, based on the information in the "unreliable" document. That shows roughly only 120 something video card slots have been 'notified'-ish... I'll be generous and assume it is more like double that. So 240 video cards/slots of movement. Where as my position in that queue is still 540 slots later. Lets be generous again and assume it is at least double that. So 1080 video cards, or slots before I will get my notify and they have only managed the portion before that in just barely 4 days of orders. Now put this into the real world values we can look at. It has been 6 months since release. EVGA is not putting ANY importance to the queue. If you get in the queue for day 1. Yeah, you probably got something. But after that, the queue isn't number 1. It isn't number 2. It isn't even number 10 in their priorities. The proof is right here in their own forums where they have not done one single thing at all to alleviate any concerns because they don't care. No one at EVGA is reading any of these.

I am not trying to say EVGA isn't producing video cards. I know they are. Many, nonstop, as much as they can. They just are really only going to retailers, not the queue.

I'm not looking for 100 video cards. I'm not looking for 1 of every model. I'm here, just for 1 video card and that one video card isn't going to come my way for several years at this pacing. It literally tells me I should shop elsewhere. Even if the numbers are grossly low. The pacing is not inaccurate. I was 3 weeks out from launch to get in the queue. It has been 6 months and I still have no notification having been sent. Not to mention the shallow timer if it does get sent. I have lost track of how many times I have logged on just to check if the notify had been sent. That is my time spent doing something hoping for different results and not getting anything but nothing. I don't have to rely on a spreadsheet to know I'm not getting one this year from EVGA.

I already think that they have pushed their QC to their limit. The vast numbers of cards going out has increased the rate of failures showing up in the forums. So seriously, again. I know they are making and sending product out. They just are not interested in fulfilling their queue.

I understand your frustration.  I myself have been waiting for the 3080 FTW3 since October, 3090 FTW3 since November, KingPin since December.  If you know that EVGA doesn't care and therefore, have no interest in fulling their queue, then why don't you shop elsewhere, remove yourself from the queue and forget about the EVGA queue system?  You have made your point here and elsewhere and repeating yourself will not change anything.  Buy ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte or EVGA at Amazon, BB, MC or Newegg.

Verontier
  • Total Posts : 7
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/24 09:20:13 (permalink)
GTXJackBauer
Also, spreadsheets are only accurate if you have the whole database from all the sign ups.

Hmmm. . . this is not entirely true if you actually know their intended purpose. You can get a fairly accurate reading on what day the notification system is on with these spreadsheets. This is something EVGA could do but won't as it would lead to some serious backlash on the forums due to how far behind they are, so, it is left up to others to provide such information as best as they can. They are 100% accurate on when a specific user signed up for notification and when they get notified as long as it is updated accordingly. Sadly, some users will update with inaccurate information which will cause errors such as being skipped mention by the OP. Some even go as far as to incorporate simple code that will provide a "for fun" estimate on when you can expect your card based on current AVAILABLE information provided (April 2022 for the 3080 for me on a different one, lol). You keep accusing those who do not agree with you of 'missing your point' (which seems to be your paramount concern atm) while you are missing the point of the spreadsheets entirely.

As for monetization through the spreadsheets: they are providing a service (whether you agree with it or not) and giving their AC as an option for potential buyers to save money. This is no different than providing a response in a thread on these very forums and giving your own AC through your signature: you monetize every response you give even if it provides no help at all. I personally feel that high-jacking a thread and/or spamming just to "inform" people of an AC is far worse and less wanted.

Totally_Not_A__Robo
Hello, On the Queue for the 3060 XC Black Gaming it says I was skipped, yet people around me have gotten them can anyone explain why?

I have found that this often happens when a user either buys a card at a retail brick-and-mortar or from another online source and they update that they have a card, just not one from the actual notifications. And, I'm sure it has been the case 1-2 times that someone just wanted to be a jerk and mess everything up for everybody else. Eggs and omelets. . . sometimes you will find a piece of eggshell that ruins the whole thing, lol.
[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold"] 
post edited by Verontier - 2021/03/28 09:43:16
Fire-Soul
  • Total Posts : 37
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/24 10:29:46 (permalink)
mech9t5

I understand your frustration.  I myself have been waiting for the 3080 FTW3 since October, 3090 FTW3 since November, KingPin since December.  If you know that EVGA doesn't care and therefore, have no interest in fulling their queue, then why don't you shop elsewhere, remove yourself from the queue and forget about the EVGA queue system?  You have made your point here and elsewhere and repeating yourself will not change anything.  Buy ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte or EVGA at Amazon, BB, MC or Newegg.

Yes, I can imagine it sucks just as much for you trying to get 3 different EVGA cards and you are still waiting. You clearly have a lot more money than I do. I am already done with being patient for EVGA since they already decided to delay the queue on purpose while giving us tariff priced video cards in April. It feels like a kick in the shin. I don't blame EVGA for needing to deal with the tariff's. But if less than 10 video cards go out in a month for the queue. Then the queue is pointless in reliability. If it was easy to buy a video card elsewhere I would.

We live in a world where morons get away with treating people like garbage. Where people can't be bothered to wear a face mask to prevent spread. Where people knowingly are sick with covid and went shopping in stores on black friday. Greedy scalpers and miners buying up all the video cards. 

In general, I hate people. 
Verontier
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/24 10:37:54 (permalink)
Fire-Soul

Yes, I can imagine it sucks just as much for you trying to get 3 different EVGA cards and you are still waiting. You clearly have a lot more money than I do. I am already done with being patient for EVGA since they already decided to delay the queue on purpose while giving us tariff priced video cards in April. It feels like a kick in the shin. I don't blame EVGA for needing to deal with the tariff's. But if less than 10 video cards go out in a month for the queue. Then the queue is pointless in reliability. If it was easy to buy a video card elsewhere I would.

Just wait until prices go up yet again in a month or so. ASUS already announced it and, as is the custom AIB way, once they do it all the others will soon follow suit. I'm not sure how raising prices even higher is going to help them sell more GPUs but meh. . . it is what it is.
mech9t5
FTW Member
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/24 11:02:33 (permalink)
Fire-Soul

We live in a world where morons get away with treating people like garbage. Where people can't be bothered to wear a face mask to prevent spread. Where people knowingly are sick with covid and went shopping in stores on black friday. Greedy scalpers and miners buying up all the video cards. 

In general, I hate people. 

You can try the Newegg shuffle. Dabadger84 just started a thread for it here:
https://forums.evga.com/Today-on-Newegg-Shuffle-eVGAAsusetc-cards-sometimes-updated-regularly-m3246117.aspx
But the prices are not good.

TheDoctorCMG
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 345
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/24 11:33:18 (permalink)
Verontier
Fire-Soul

Just wait until prices go up yet again in a month or so. ASUS already announced it and, as is the custom AIB way, once they do it all the others will soon follow suit. I'm not sure how raising prices even higher is going to help them sell more GPUs but meh. . . it is what it is.

The sad part is, they can bump the prices another $100-200 and people will still buy them. That is the economy we live in right now. If a miner still sees profit, they will snatch them up. And as for gamers, I know some who would gladly pay more as long as it was going to the actual manufacturers and authorized retailers rather than a scalper with no shame.

CPU: I7 7820x @ 4.7ghz
Mobo: Gigabyte Gaming 7 Pro x299
Mem: Corsair Vengeance LP 3000mhz
PSU: EVGA 850 Supernova G3
GPU: FE Nvidia RTX 3090
Case: Corsair 5000d Airflow
CPU Cooler: EKWB AIO 360 Elite
flyingscot3461
  • Total Posts : 14
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/24 12:32:38 (permalink)
How Have I not been notified... been waiting months and months
Over 6 months...

Attached Image(s)

Verontier
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/26 05:17:32 (permalink)
flyingscot3461
How Have I not been notified... been waiting months and months
Over 6 months...

From what I can gather from those evil spreadsheets that GTXJackBauer seems to think has -5% usefulness is that EVGA is only a few days in from when they started the notifications. For the 3080 FTW3 Ultra they just sent shipments 3 days ago to people who signed up on September 21, 2020. This pretty much applies to every card they sell with the exception of those that appear to have almost no cards going out at all (3080 XC3 Gaming anyone?). Also, according to the spreadsheets, EVGA is more focused on shipping Ultra cards over the less expensive ones.
[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold"] 
post edited by Verontier - 2021/03/28 09:44:09
Bearmageddon
Superclocked Member
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/26 07:48:12 (permalink)
Verontier

From what I can gather from those evil spreadsheets that Bearmageddon seems to think has -5% usefulness 

Uhh what? I literally defended them and said I don't use personally them but can see why they're helpful and can provide perspective on queue placement. 
Edit: I also see you incorrectly quoted me above as well, as I'm fairly certain Jack is the one who said what you've quoted. Impossible to confirm it was him as he has now gone back and edited out each of his posts, however you can see that no one else's (including my own) post matches what you've quoted.
post edited by Bearmageddon - 2021/03/26 07:56:45

Lian Li O11D XL
i5-10600K @ 4.9GHz
Corsair MP600 2TB M.2
ALL THE SSDs!!!

Verontier
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/27 16:53:42 (permalink)
Hmm. . . not sure what happen there. All I did was click the Quote at the bottom and it kept showing your name.
Aonevm
  • Total Posts : 23
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/27 19:51:31 (permalink)
since they allow anyone with an existing account to sign up & buy from queue of course it's going to be severely bloated ... 
think they should have at least put in some basic requirements to help alleviate that but that would cause bad "press" even though in reality think would gain more kudos from legitimate buyers!!  

am on list but even 5 day out card still only manages to move minutes every few days /sigh
captainculpeper
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/31 22:30:42 (permalink)
The bottom line is if they sold the 3080s for the price they sold the 2080ti $1,400 ... this problem of scalping, bots, and shortage would not exist.  The prices were cut in half $700 and performance was outstanding compared to the previous cards.  What did you think was going to happen?  
Gotspeed_2000
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 818
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/31 23:40:16 (permalink)
I don't think raising the prices would solve the problem of scalpers.  If anything, it would raise the prices of the cards while hurting the end users more.  There's no shortage of people who are willing to pay 1,400 for cards even now.  I think most of the frustration is that the prices are going up where they were with the last gen cards.  If the prices stayed the same from the last gen to the initial release of the 30 series cards, I think that there would be many who wouldn't even blink still.  The Miners are still going to want the cards even at that higher price cause they believe they are going to make their money back at some point.  The issues are if there were additional steps the companies took to avoid the bots and the scalpers more gamers and other end users would have the cards instead.  I would have liked that the queue system been based on customer loyalty instead of just signing up with an email with no prior relationship.  That way true supporters would have a better chance of being taken care of quicker which would promote additional brand loyalty.  If more companies took the time EVGA spends on this they would also help avoid scalpers as well.  Make no mistake, EVGA is also making a ton of money off direct sales to the consumers and there is no shortage of people who are standing in line wanting to get a gpu.  

Corsair 1000D Obsidian Case
I9 13900K with EK Velocity 2 Block
ASUS 4090 Strix with Optimus Block
ASUS Hero Z690 Mobo
64GB DDR5 RAM Trident 6000Mhz 
1TB Nvme primary /2*2TB Nvme secondary/1tb & 2TB SSD drive
EVGA 1600 Watt PSU
30 Lian Li AL120 fans
2 * 480mm medium thickness rad, 2 * 360mm medium thickness rad, with
Two EK Pump/res combos.  Custom hard tube loop.  
Samsung G7 32" Monitor
EVGA Z20 Keyboard
Glorious Model O
Siggy169
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Evga Queue 2021/03/31 23:45:25 (permalink)
Check your notifies page:

Whenever I try to access that page it takes me to the Login Page - Can anyone tell me why?

thanks
captainculpeper
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: Evga Queue 2021/04/01 00:16:53 (permalink)
It's simple arithmetic Hoss...How do you figure scalpers, miners, gamers, and the whole world seeing the 3080 starting at $1,600 msrp compared to $699 would not be turned off from the idea of buying out stock and selling them for a profit?  Better yet I don't think the miners right now are spending $1,200 more for a card on Ebay to make $4.00 a day.  That's absurd.  The only reason people wanted to buy them so bad in the first place is because they were so unbelievably CHEAP...in addition to the performance they produced.  You say it would raise the prices more?  How much more could they be than they are now?  If they were I don't think anyone could afford them.  The selling price of $699 is NO deterrent for bots, scalpers, miners, gamers, or anyone including children from buying this card.  But if they started at $1,600 most people would think twice to buy if they could afford them and scalpers would make very little if they purchased hundreds because the gross profit on markup would be MUCH less.  I'm sure if I could buy 50 at $699 I would...but 50 at $1,600 I'll pass.
scgt1
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 826
Re: Evga Queue 2021/04/01 04:50:33 (permalink)
Ah yes the queue boy did I miss that boat. I'm months out from where this sheet is estimating they are at for the 3080 XC3 Ultra which is the only card I have selected because first and foremost I'm not trying to purchase just to screw someone else over and make a buck. I have a real JOB and a soul so screw that noise! Also the lower end FTW is the same exact specs just has the RGB vomit with the price tag to boot, has 3 power connectors vs 2, and is just a tad too long to clear my res well the EK block for it is anyway. So yea that RGB vomit up charge would be a waste of money even if the card would fit seeing as it would be stripped off anyway to go under water.

The next up FTW card is hardly worth the price jump for a few mhz more core clock which from what I can tell is the only difference from the lower end FTW. Again it has the same 3 plug, vomit, etc. So I'm kinda stuck with the one choice unless I want a slower card which I don't.

Now what I just don't understand unless EVGA and MSI have had their stock sitting on all those ships that were treading water for a week+ I swear they are hardly turning these things out. I'm on some Discords that are right on with drops for the most part and I may see one 3060 or a 3090 show up at Newegg, Amazon, or Best Buy once a week. 3070-3080 are unicorns. I only saw MSI during a Best Buy drop over two weeks ago which is the same time I saw an actual population of EVGA naturally was too slow to get my card ordered as I jumped in too late with doing yard work.

Now Asus, Gigacrap, PNY, and Zotac have been restocking all over the place constantly. So what gives with EVGA and MSI not that I want anything to do with MSI just using them as a reference to the pattern I'm seeing of zip for restock between these two large companies. 

It seems at this point I'm better off just waiting out the death of my 1080 FTW with 1969 days left on warranty or my 2080TI I was conned into paying $1,200 for just to get kicked in the sack 9 months later with the 3000 series pricing/performance that has 3104 days remaining on it's warranty. The way I see it there is no way EVGA is going to replace either one with the same card at this point of the game due to stock. So maybe I'll be the lucky future owner of what I've been trying to score due to default when one craps out. LOL

Heatware scgt1
ebay scgt1
EDGE

TinaAndro
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Evga Queue 2021/04/10 23:43:05 (permalink)
So,,,I just discovered this yesterday: 
08G-P5-3751-KR 4/10/2021 10:52:39 PM PT No
12G-P5-3657-KR 4/10/2021 10:52:24 PM PT No
12G-P5-3655-KR 4/10/2021 10:52:02 PM PT No
08G-P4-3067-KR 4/10/2021 10:51:33 PM PT No
10G-P5-3881-KR 4/10/2021 10:51:09 PM PT No
08G-P5-3753-KR 4/10/2021 10:50:22 PM PT No
08G-P5-3767-KR 4/10/2021 10:49:45 PM PT No
08G-P5-3667-KR 4/10/2021 10:48:46 PM PT No
08G-P5-3665-KR 4/10/2021 10:48:00 PM PT No

Awesome...MY list makes my cry ..almost as much as looking at the Retail prices in my Country in EU: a 3060 at 1000E , a 2060 OC at 800E - and just 2 or 3 cards here and there....Despairs....I actually found in January good deals for the graphic cards - only 100E or so over MSRP but being a first time builder I took too long to decide and now regret is building up....I will most probably see some cards in November-Black Friday where the Stores being the ****s they are will have a 50% Discount for the doubled prices.. 
mikev19
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 101
Re: Evga Queue 2021/05/07 12:11:26 (permalink)

This shortage is extending into other industries as well, especially the car manufacturers who are holding their entire production lines because they can't finish building cars without the chips for all of the various computers which run practically every part of a vehicle. 
mikev19
Superclocked Member
Re: Evga Queue 2021/05/07 12:13:35 (permalink)
Ch0425
I put my auto notify in on December 11th and just got notified on may 3rd. purchased a 3060 and it should be delivered today.

A 5 month wait?  I don't understand why EVGA doesn't prioritize their queue 'orders' before providing inventory to retailers, etc.
mikev19
Superclocked Member
Re: Evga Queue 2021/05/07 12:18:24 (permalink)
captainculpeper
It's simple arithmetic Hoss...How do you figure scalpers, miners, gamers, and the whole world seeing the 3080 starting at $1,600 msrp compared to $699 would not be turned off from the idea of buying out stock and selling them for a profit?  Better yet I don't think the miners right now are spending $1,200 more for a card on Ebay to make $4.00 a day.  That's absurd.  The only reason people wanted to buy them so bad in the first place is because they were so unbelievably CHEAP...in addition to the performance they produced.  You say it would raise the prices more?  How much more could they be than they are now?  If they were I don't think anyone could afford them.  The selling price of $699 is NO deterrent for bots, scalpers, miners, gamers, or anyone including children from buying this card.  But if they started at $1,600 most people would think twice to buy if they could afford them and scalpers would make very little if they purchased hundreds because the gross profit on markup would be MUCH less.  I'm sure if I could buy 50 at $699 I would...but 50 at $1,600 I'll pass.

This is true, however if you take a look at third-party seller listings on Amazon today, EVGA 3090 FTW3 cards which have a "Sold by and Ships from Amazon" MSRP of $1,869 are being listed at a minimum of $3,700 PLUS shipping.
andreibondrea
  • Total Posts : 100
Re: Evga Queue 2021/05/17 05:01:57 (permalink)
what is happening with EU queue?
eRRobla
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 111
Re: Evga Queue 2021/05/17 05:52:39 (permalink)
andreibondrea
what is happening with EU queue?

Well, not much to be honest. It's moving, but very slowly.
Page: < 1234 > Showing page 2 of 4
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile