Error after Installing new Update.

Author
CubanCangri
  • Total Posts : 7
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/05/26 16:49:38 (permalink)
Good Afternoon,

Recently I installed the latest drivers (0.2.1.10) and after rebooting an error comes up saying "NU Audio Card Pro init error (0x0001)..." followed by another window saying "Evga NU Audio driver failed to install correctly. Please reboot your computer and run the installer again."

I have tried uninstalling, cleaning the pc, removing old folders, disabling the onboard audio devices,  making sure the AS Media has the correct driver version,  removing the device, re-installing it, and then installing the drivers to boot up  to the same messages.

I don't know what else to do, I have run out of ideas.

Asus Rampage V Extreme 10th Edition
Windows 10

Thank you.

5 Replies Related Threads

leto_zero2
    • Total Posts : 10
    Re: Error after Installing new Update. 2020/05/31 08:15:52 (permalink)
    "NU Audio Card Pro init error (0x0001)..."

I completely removed the Nu Audio Driver program with Revo Uninstaller Free. Restarting the computer. Then install Nu Audio Driver Release v0.2.1.10 (Win 10) .

post edited by leto_zero2 - 2020/05/31 08:33:14
    leto_zero2
    • Total Posts : 10
    Re: Error after Installing new Update. 2020/05/31 08:23:14 (permalink)
    "Evga NU Audio driver failed to install correctly. Please reboot your computer and run the installer again."

With this, I did nothing better than remove it from autorun C:\Program Files\EVGA_NahimicAPI\EVGA_NahimicAPISvc64.exe. In Regedit: LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run - removed the "NahimicAPI Svc64" parameter.
    post edited by leto_zero2 - 2020/05/31 09:00:55
    xPLACEBOx
    • Total Posts : 9
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Error after Installing new Update. 2020/06/07 16:10:27 (permalink)
    Don't Delete Anything!
    I had this same issue when I had to reinstall Windows. Every time I tried to install the Nu Audio card I got the message that it didn't install, so reboot and reinstall drivers. Once I left off the Nahimic portion, and a new box popped up that said' turn off computer, unplug power cable, remove device and reinstall it'. So that's what I did, I didn't delete anything, just uninstalled the card after powering down, reseated it, powered up and reinstalled the drivers I already had in my download folder. To my surprise it worked, even after multiple reboots, so it wasn't a fluke. I spent half a day uninstalling and trying to reinstall the software when all I had to do was: Download and run software>>error message will appear>>shutdown PC>>uninstall Nu Audio card and reinstall(including SATA cable>>restart>>run drivers from download folder>>that should work.
    At least it worked for me and I spent half a day deleting this and that and reinstalling from website. I never would have seen that second box if I hadn't decided not to install Nahimic on one occasion. I think the fact that I used an NVME as my boot drive made it skip over it.
    Hope this helps.
    xPLACEBOx
    • Total Posts : 9
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Error after Installing new Update. 2020/06/10 08:07:21 (permalink)
    I should have prefaced my post with the fact that the Nu Audio card worked for about 45 minutes before it stopped and the driver error message started popping up with a complete failure of the card. So my solution is not due to having incorrectly installed the card. It is not an easy thing to install an x1 incorrectly.
    CliveW57
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: Error after Installing new Update. 2021/08/03 17:27:31 (permalink)
    leto_zero2
    "NU Audio Card Pro init error (0x0001)..."

I completely removed the Nu Audio Driver program with Revo Uninstaller Free. Restarting the computer. Then install Nu Audio Driver Release v0.2.1.10 (Win 10) .

Thanks leto_zero2, worked for me first time, and I installed the latest Nu Audio Driver.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile